I have and old bathtub faucet that is 50 years old and i am trying to identify it to put new fixtures in.
hoping not to have to change out everything. The only identification in on the screws in the middle of the
handles. It looks like the letter t and the letter u. Anyone have an idea about manufacturer?
Thought it might be union but can't confirm.