A bad nights sleep, what does it cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Scientist estimate that workers showing up late after a bad night's sleep, known as "presenteeism" - may cost U.S. Companies $62.2 billion a year in lost productivity. Please come up with name for another condition that you think may hurt productivity.

Social Notworking
Frank Letchworth

Irritable Boss Syndrome
BJ Fogg

Emailaise
Scot Lee

www.theweek.com

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
They have to come up with a name for everything, Just so Insurance will Acknowledge it.

Having the Farts is now Persistent Flatuating Disorder, and may be covered by health insurance companies.

Have Fun

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Jock Syndrome Disorder

My apprentice has missed a lot of days work because of a bad back and neck. He used to coach trampoline and often after a "Free Night" or class wrap up they would set up for these extreme trampoline night classes. His back was always "Jacked" after a night doing stunts designed for 12-16 year old kids.

I noticed his back is a little tight this past week and I asked him if he was coaching trampoline again and he said no that he played Rugby with some friends on the weekend.

The act of getting back in shape I think must really take it's toll on people - people who are shattered the next day or days after a big work out.

Jock Syndrome Disorder: A He-Man on Sunday and a three quarter man on Monday!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks