Need washer & sink plumbing setup advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

AnthonyC

Reaction score
I have been searching high and low for info on how to setup plumbing for a washer and sink and finally found this drawing on this site. The diagram is close to what I need except my sink is on the left side and the washer is on the right.

Base on this diagram, can I run the sink drain below the washer drain or run the washer drain directly to the vent and add a new vent above 42" to the sink drain instead? Reason for asking is to avoid cutting too many holes on the wall stubs.

Plumbing2.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:

AnthonyC

Reaction score
Thanks! That's perfect. --

Oops spoke to soon. Here's the issue I having.

The vent line is about 7 feet to the right side of where my sink and washer are. From your picture, I can't get the sink drain line to the sink inside the 4" wall. I can run the drain line outside of the wall but was hoping to hide all the pipes.

Issue -

Sink.jpg

Will this work?

Sink2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks