Locate! Locate! Locate!

Users who are viewing this thread

citywideplumbingaz

Reaction score
I cannot stress enough how important it is to locate your utilities before starting a home improvement project. No matter how big or small the project, locating your utilities first will save you spending money in unnecessary repairs later. Call Blue Stake before you dig for public utilities outside of your home. Call your local plumber or locating company for all private utilities inside your home.

Copper-Pipe.jpg

This is an example of a small job gone wrong. A company came out to install a doggie door. As they cut into the block wall they got flooded with water. The tech installing the door cut through a copper water pipe. Luckily the homeowner is not out any money, the company is taking care of the repairs, but this could have all been avoided had they had the utilities located first. After the plumbing, concrete patch and paint, I’m sure the company is going to spend more on repairs then it cost to put the door in.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks