Raj's SEO Service's $7.99 Flat "Guaranteed Page One On Goggle" - For Contractors Only

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Bob Banks bbanks505@yahoo.com - Urgent Order

Does anyone know Bob?

Bob Banks bbanks505@yahoo.com - Urgent Order

He keeps emailing his urgent order requests to me. This fellow would be a great client since he is always in need of tiles and steam showers from me. How do I email Bob Banks and get off his mailing list?

unsubscribe@bbanks505.com is a fake email I just made up. If you email this man I think your email goes into a spam sharing pool. No good comes from that I guess other than free content for this busy thread.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
(SEO) reseller firm with 175+ executives including Google Analytics

SEO Reseller Firm - standard email forum.

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

We are a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) reseller firm with 175+ executives including Google Analytics and Ad words certified professionals based out of National Capital Region in India. We have completed more than 1000+ successful seo campaigns.

We have a SEO discount offer going for the following package and promote 14 keywords in this Package:

We are providing below mentioned work per month (proposal):

Monthly Task and responsibilities:

On page Terms :

1. Meta Tags Optimization.

2. Keyword research.

3. Competitor Analysis.

4. Heading tag changes.

5. Alt tag changes.

6. Interlinking wherever required.

7. Keyword density in site content.

8. HTML Site Map.

9. XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool.

Off page Terms :

1. Manual Directory submission = 180

2. Manual Article submission= 80

3. Social bookmarking = 100

4. Press Release submission = 20

5. blog comment links = 10

6. Search engine Submission = 30

7. Two Article creation of more than 400 words.

8. One press release creation of more than 400 words.

9.One classified Ad creation.

10. Classified ad Posting =10

Let me know if you are interested and I'll present you with a proposal that would not only improve sales of your company but also brand your products.

Feel free to contact me in case of any inquiry.

Kind Regards,

Mr. John Doe Smith

Marketing Manager.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
SEO - Submission to Search Engines and Directories

Another option in SEO Spam email formats.

I think it is more professional to use your gmail accounts like this girl does. That is what you want in an SEO Service Company. One that has no domain name of their own! LOL

Hi,

Greetings for the day!

Advertising in online world is one of the most inexpensive and highly effective ways of promoting a business.

I was going through your website and I see website is very niche. However it is not ranking anywhere, for your industry keywords. I see your competitors are ranking very well due to right SEO strategy and you are losing business because of low visibility on Internet.

Would you like to be listed at the top of every major search engine such as Google, Yahoo! & Bing for multiple search phrases (keywords) relevant to your products / services?

Our Steps and the Activities to Rank You 1st Page on Google!

Ø Keywords Research
Ø Competition Analysis
Ø Optimized Content Creation.
Ø Keywords Optimization
Ø Back Link Creation/Link Building.
Ø Submission to Search Engines and Directories.

We are a team of 80+ professionals which includes 50 full time SEO experts. We will be glad to assist you with offering our services.

Contact us for the best quote for your website & we’ll place your website on 1st page Google ranking for targeted keywords.

Kind Regards,
Alissa
Online SEO Executive

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
adrian.bayfordfami@qq.com $850,000.00 ( www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 )

Hey guys - I just won $850,000.00!!!

Man it's my lucky month. 12 cruises and now close to a million dollars. Awesome!!!

Here is the good news!!!

You have been selected by Mr Adrian Bayford to claim the sum of 850,000.00 on is donation. Send
NAME-----ADDRESS------MOBILE-----------AGE------------
THANKS.
ADRIAN AND GILLAIN BAYFORD
View Link www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

A. Bayford <cdqz@wowway.com>
Reply-To: adrian.bayfordfami@qq.com

I wonder if I just need to send a few hundred bucks to cover the money transfer. Man that's nothing!!!! lol

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Free Cruise - That Makes 13! 1 (298) 212-0040

Does anyone want one of my free cruises - I seem to keep winning them?

Just call back this number 1 (298) 212-0040 Tell them JW says it's OK - I'm sure they will let you have it. Hell - I won the $850,000 so I can always buy my own cruise now....

Same Day another 1.5 million. OMG that makes 2.35 mil in a day!!! Who needs the lotto?

Hello Friend

I'm Mrs Tatiana Kore ,a widow of French origin here in Lome-Togo for this day because of my health condition which is constantly degraded by the day.

I write because I want a person who to trust for the successful completion of my project donation. I want to leave my entire fortune amounted exactly to a sum of 1.5 million Dollar since I have no chance
to live long. My property is located in a safe section available under guard from a Security Finance Company. My health really critical no longer allows me to leave the hospital,

I suffer from terminal cancer. I do not understand anything about my life is that my reasons to contact you and see if I can of course trust you and share with you this gift with my First Son Daniel
Kore,we purposing contacting you based for the fact that my late husband was to to know everthing about the money which i and my son has discussed the issue to look for any person that will help us get
this fund out from this country.

Your Truly
Mrs.Tatiana & Daniel Kore
tatianakore@gmail.com

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
SEO Consultant & Marketing Manager

Hi,

I Hope you are well.

I just wanted to check if you had received my mails sent.
Please let me know with your valuable comment and give me one chance to serve you.
First of all thank you in advance for taking the time out of your busy day to read and consider this.

We are An ISO 9001: 2000 & Google Certified IT Company with around 300+ IT professionals which include 180 full Time SEO experts.

As an outsourcing vendor we have partnered with many reputed SEO agencies based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia.

(Search Engine Optimization) and SEM solutions to achieve top rankings on major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing for your website and requirements.

We can work on on-page factors, off-page factors and site wide factors of your website.

Do you want to see your website in Top 10 positions in Google or other major search engines?

Do you want to get more targeted visitors on your website?

If yes, please let us know your domain name which you want to optimize.

We will analysis your website and send full SEO proposal with plan and activities which will be implemented on your Website.

Most firms overseas have achieved a significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or part of their SEO Experts Work to us.

We are looking forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with you and your company. We are waiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards,

(SEO Consultant & Marketing Manager)

Note:-Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services To unsubscribe from future mails
(i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter),please send a blank mail, with NO as the Subject.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Is that a deliberate typo in your sig?
info@byanydesingn.com instead of info@byanydesign.com

Thanks Man. That is a typo! Nice catch.

I have still not had a call from any SEO company since I started this thread - that weird. Had I know all this time all I had to do to stop the calls was to make a mockery out of the calls I would have done this years ago.

JW

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
No SEO Calls

Well - as a weird twist of fate still not a single call from a SEO Service company.

Here is a new SEO form letter. These come in fast and steady...

I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you.

We are a SEO, Designing & Development firm, with over 9 years of experience. We have been partnering with various digital agencies over U.S., UK, Australia and Europe.

Since your company offers Web services to its clients, may I propose a business association between my firm and yours?

With our organization you get an advantage of working with an SEO agency which:

1) 310+ professionals which includes 190+ full time SEO experts to serve you
2) Has serviced 5000+ clients across various domains through a team of qualified and dedicated professionals
3) Has strong post sales service and an 80% client retention score annually
4) Has dedicated account managers for different project
5) Has well chalked out process and deliver work on time 99.9% times
6) Over a 1850 sites optimized
7) Has a rich Google ad word certified resource pool

Together we can provide affordable, high quality and 100% ethical SEO, Designing & Development services to clients.

I'd be happy to send some of our SEO, Designing and Development Samples, if you'd like to assess our work.

You can get more details.

Kindly revert back if you are interested.
Awaiting your response and looking forward to a long term association with you!

Best Regards,

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
raj

There is absolutely NO WAY I would even attempt to read through the above stuff, but my question is always, "How big is your 'first page' if EVERYONE is on it?"

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
The first page of Goggle

There is absolutely NO WAY I would even attempt to read through the above stuff, but my question is always, "How big is your 'first page' if EVERYONE is on it?"

HJ thank you for helping out Raj's SEO Services page. The first page of Goggle is not that big. It's smaller than most people think. Key to landing on page one is a strong showing of opinions. I'll ask you this (in a hopes you come back and answer) - Would you pay $7.99 flat for SEO services?

The going rate is hundreds of dollars.

I started this out as a kind of joke - I thought I'd play a joke on the real SEO masters and beat them t their own game. The more calls I get and emails I upload them here. This builds a nice steady stream of info that Goggle Finds and ranks high because Terry's site is so busy.

Now when a SEO Company Goggles contractors and trys to cold call for work I can tell them that I use "Raj's SEO Services" and that it is one fee of only $7.99. Now these companies are overseas most times and they will "Goggle - Raj's SeO Service 7.99" and when they click the link - they once again help this thread stay positioned well on Goggle.

Help me out - any time a company calls you tell them not to call back until they can charge you less than $7.99 flat.

This thread is not very old and already over 1500 views. It's just taking root now. What it this time next year. I'm thinking 12,000 views maybe 20,000.

Lets see.

Maybe Terry can place a real phone number on the first page of this thread and charge an actual SEO company $150.00 per month for the spot. That would be classic. JW

UPDATE - Email Form Letter to contractors looking for $7.99 flat rate SEO Service

Hi,

My Name is Raj.

Representing a Digital Marketing Agency

We are providing high-end SEO packages & Website Marketing service with prompt results at most competitive cost and customized plans according to your business needs

Do you want to get more targeted visitors on your website? If yes, let me know your website URL which you want to optimize?

We focus on Search Engine Optimization and also offer the following services –

ü SEO Packages
ü Search Engine Marketing
ü Link Building
ü Mobile SEO
ü Google map SEO
ü PPC
ü Blogs & Review Forums
ü RSS & Tags
ü Website design and development
ü E- Commerce solutions

Our SEO services and media technologies are targeted towards to improve the ‘find ability’ of your companies’ products & services and increase your sales

Our primary focus is to help generate leads and sales for our clients through online marketing and increased organic rankings. If customers enter search terms related to your products & services, you want to make sure you are listed. You will get new customers and generate new interest from existing ones

Gaining high ranking on Google, Yahoo, Bing and MSN for your products and services can be a challenge and also maintaining and sustaining the ranking is another challenge. We use proprietary development and research tools to optimize your site and content

Please let me know if you would be interested in any of our services and also discussing key finding and analysis report about your site

I’m looking forward to Working with you

Kind Regards,

Raj

Business Development Manager.

Hi,
info@byanydesign.com

Buying a website without search engine optimization is like spending your entire budget on a commercial without buying any air time to show it to the world.

Please write down your suffering area for your website if any along with your requirements and expectations from us if you suppose to assist your online promotion job done here by best players of the industry. We will get back with prominent solutions for your website.

Contact us for the best quote for your website & we will assure to Rank your website within 1st to 10th position on Google.

Please share your contact details (Name, phone number and website) so that we can schedule a call to discuss for your online business promotion in brief.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj

Note: If you do not want to receive these mails please reply with unsubscribe.

We are at: DLF Cyber City Gurgaon India: 555-Raj-SEOO

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Business Development Executive at Raj's SEO Services Ltd - $7.99 USD Flat Rate $EO

My name is Raj and I work Business Development Executive at Raj's SEO Services Ltd I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you.

BPT SOLUTIONS is a SEO & Web Design, Development firm based in India, with over 9 years of experience. We have been partnering with various digital agencies over AUS, CA, EUROPE, U.S.A. and UK

Free analysis report:

During this part of our analysis we are looking at two key components of a well optimized website: how well your site is coded, and how easy is it for search engines to crawl through the content of the website.

Onpage/onsite work
Offpage/offsite work monthly
Keywords Mapping
Bookmarking
New pages suggestions
Press Release
Keywords research
Article Submission
Competitor Analysis
Blog Creation
Title Tag changes suggestions
Blog posting
Meta tags changes suggestions
Video Submission
Alt tag changes suggestions
PPT Submission
HTML Site Map
PDF Submission
XML site map setup
Article Syndication
Anchor text optimization
Search Engine Submission
Google webmaster setup
Link building
Google analytics setup
Facebook
Weekly Work Report
Google+
Monthly Ranking Report
Twitter

Our Packages:

1) Startup package worth $150usd/mo

2) Economic packages worth $250usd/mo

3) Silver packages worth $350usd/mo

4) Gold packages worth $450usd/mo

We provide Monthly Full Detailed SEO Work Report in Excel.

Kindly revert back if you are interested. I would be happy to share our Work Portfolio, Client testimonials and Service Packages.

Our Company Website: www.rajseoservice.com

If this is something you are interested, please respond to this email.

Kind Regards,

Business Development Executive

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Return on Investment (ROI) by Raj's SEO Services

Hope this email finds you well.

I am Raj, SEO-Manager.

I went through your website- “www.no-curb.com†and checked it for a few keywords on Google. Unfortunately, it was not ranking on any of those. It was not ranking on any of the search engines as per the keywords pertaining to your domain. As per the trends in your industry – over 80% of people search for your products/services online and buy the same. These rankings also influence other channels of sales as well.

It is simple math—the more people who come to your website, the more potential customers you attract. Don’t wait another moment to drive more traffic, increase sales, and improve your visual appearance.

ü We have all the best expertise to take the risk and give you what we commit.
ü We can increase the number of visitors to your website, and get you on the top searches of all the search engines.
ü With the zero moment of Truth
ü If you are willing to have more business online and more Return on Investment (ROI) we are just and Email /Phone away.

I shall look forward to hear from you soon.

Once I have the consent from you then my next step is to share the SEO proposal in detail.

Feel free to discuss any other any queries.

Best Regards,
Raj Rajraj
SEO-Manager

Though this is not an automated email, we are sending these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please send blank response at raj'sseoservice@rajsseo.ca

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
$7.99 Services - Page one on Goggle (For Contractors Only)

Hi,

My name is Raj from Raj's SEO Services I'm a SEO Consultant. We offer up $7.99 flat rate fees for all our services.

I hope you are doing well and have time to read my proposal.

Advertising in these online world is one of the most inexpensive and highly effective methods of promoting a business.

We are a Leading Indian Based SEO & Web Development Company and one of the very few companies which offer organic SEO Services with a full range of supporting services such as one way themed text links, blog submissions, directory submissions, article writing and postings, etc.

We are a team of 4000+ professionals which includes 280 full time SEO experts. We are proud to inform you that our team handled 1800+ SEO projects and obtained 1,000,000+ manually built links in the past 2.5 years.

Let me know if you are interested and I’ll present you with a proposal that would not only improve sales of your company but also brand your products.

Feel free to contact me in case of any enquiry. Remember my services are only $7.99 for page one results on goggle!

Kind Regards

Senior Raj Raj

Online Consultant

Delhi,India

Note: We are not spammers and are against spamming of any kind. If you are not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We will never contact you again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi

Dear Sir/Madam,

Myself, Raj, Business Development Manager, I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you.

We are a SEO firm, with over 19 years of experience. We have been partnering with various digital agencies over London, UK,

Since your company offers Web services to its clients, may I propose a business association between my firm and yours?

With our organization you get an advantage of working with an SEO agency which.

1) 1,450+ professionals which includes 580+ full time SEO experts to serve you

2) Has serviced 50,000+ clients across various domains through a team of qualified and dedicated professionals

3) Has strong post sales service and an 98.5% client retention score annually

6) Over a 4850 sites optimized

7) Has a rich Google ad word certified resource pool

Together we can provide affordable, high quality and 100% ethical SEO, Designing & Development services to clients.

I'd be happy to send some of our SEO Samples, if you'd like to assess our work.

You can get more details.

Best Regards,
Mr. Raj
Business Development Manager
Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services.
To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e. To ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), Please send a blank mail, with NO as the Subject

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Hi,

Do you want more targeted visitors on your website?

If yes, please let us know your domain name which you want to optimize.

We will analyze your website with all relevant information on keywords and also the targeted theme. We will send you a proper documented analysis report and also a proposal to optimize your website.

Our services are very result oriented and we strictly use white hat practices only. All our work remains in the background and at the end your client never knows that the work has been outsourced resulting in both savings and brand value for you and your company.

We are one of the leading online marketing Company based out in India, which aims to provide its customers unbeatable, qualitative services with unmatched TAT & prices so that they (our customers) can easily achieve their business goals and objectives.

Beginner Local SEO packages: $0.83 per month for 10 keywords.

What we do in SEO packages

First initial website analysis
Second Website Optimization
Third Monthly activities
Keyword Research & Selection
Meta Title & Description Optimization
No-Follow Links Check
Keywords Phrases Optimized
Image Optimization
High PR Directory Submissions
Back Link Analysis
Robot.txt Optimization
Social Bookmarking Submission
Competition Analysis
Header & Bold Tag Optimization
Article Submission
KEI Analysis
Anchor Optimization
Article Bookmarking Submission
Broken Link Analysis
H1/H2 Tag Optimization
Press Release Submission
Search Engine Saturation Analysis
Creating Search Engine Friendly URLS(if required)
Classified Submission
In-bound Links Analysis
Creation of New Optimized Pages(if required)
Blog Submission
Browser Compatibility Analysis
Canonical Optimization (If applicable)
Blog Bookmarking Submission
Content Suggestions
Internal Linking Optimization
Blog Posting
Web Design Enhancements Suggestion
Search Engine Submission
Image Submission
Google Xml Sitemap
Google, Yahoo & Bing Sitemap Creation
PPT Submission
Google Analytic Analysis

RSS News Feed Submission
Duplicate Content Checking

Geo Tagging

Google Map

Blog Feed Submission

Local Listing

PDF submission

Reporting on each 15 days.

I look forward to your positive reply with project details (i.e. website address, keywords and the theme).

With Warm Regards,

Raj

Email: Raj

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
http://thetaoofbadass.pw/?a_aid=517d032416eac by Goldfish SEO Redirect Service

Seven Simple Tricks to Have Any Woman You Want by Goldfish SEO Services.

One of Raj's Competitors.

Goldfish (How to get women?) - The Tao of Badass - YouTube

Goldfish Seduction
www.goldfish-seduction.com/‎
You can't successfully pick-improving a girl without first establishing a intro. ... but one'd like to take care at it from an angle that you may not have thought about ...

7 Simple Scientific Tricks To Have Any Woman You Want ...
7trickstaoofbadass.blogspot.com/.../recommended-goldfish-control-josh...‎
Jun 7, 2013 - Goldfish Control Joshua Pellicer /// Tao of badass assists you understand the proper way to approach someone. When you have learned the ...

Goldfish Memory Syndrome: A third of women can't remember their ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Goldfish-Memory-Syndrome-A-women-remem...‎
Apr 28, 2011 - Have you got Goldfish Memory Syndrome? A third of women can't remember their own phone number - and it's all down to information ...

The Goldfish Control | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/goldfishseduction‎
http://www.goldfishcontrol.com/go This Weird Trick Will Help You Get Girls Without ... If you are looking for a cool autoresponder system, you need to see this! ..... This is a awesome guide if you want to know how to ask out a girl over text, or in ...
The Tao Of Badass - 7 Simple Scientific Tricks to Have ANY Girl You ...
www.thetaoofbadass.us.com/‎
Attract Women Fast. Want to find a hot girl tonight? Free video reveals 3 easy steps.
How do you tell a female goldfish from a male goldfish - Wiki Answers
wiki.answers.com › ... › Animal Life › Fish › Freshwater Fish › Goldfish‎
Here are some ways you may be able to tell if you have a female or a male goldfish: ... the male goldfish will develop tiny tubicules (Little white dots that look like ...
Goldfish Technique | ALL TOPICS AND PRODUCTS REVIEW
secretdatingtips.wordpress.com/tag/goldfish-technique/‎
makes women instantly want you get you in bed… For example: • 3 stealthy, ninja “sexual triggers†to turn women on without them having any idea why…
Goldfish - Be the Badass that gets the girl - The Tao of Badass
www.thetaoofbadass.com/special/.../goldfish/this-video-has-been-remove...‎
Chick's mouth...You want to put something in it. I get that.) But before you run off and do that, let me tell you the secret! Did you know that if you look at a woman's ...

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Outsourcing with Raj's SEO Services

Hi.

Myself, Raj, Business Development Manager, I would like to discuss a business opportunity with you.

We are an Internet marketing firm, with over 5 years of experience. We have been partnering with various digital agencies over U.S., UK, Australia and Europe.

With our organization you get an advantage of working with an SEO agency which:

1) 175+ professionals which includes 25+ full time development to serve you

2) Has serviced 1000+ clients across various domains through a team of qualified and dedicated professionals

3) Has strong post sales service and an 80% client retention score annually

6) Has a rich Google ad word certified resource pool

Together we can provide affordable, high quality and 100% ethical SEO, Designing services to clients.

Do let me know if you are interested, then I can send you our past work details, testimonials, affordable quotation with best offer and Price list.

You can get more information.

Best Regards,

Raj

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please send a blank mail, with no as the Subject.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Raj's SEO Services for contractors - "A leading on line Marketing Company!" A+

Hi

We are an American based leading on line Marketing Company with the core Skills in Website Design and Development. We have vast experience in dealing with the clients across the globe; most of our clients are from US, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany and Netherlands.

We have earned 9000+ hours working experience in developing the professional design with attractive approach in the latest technologies like Joomla, Magento, Zencart, Word press, Code Igniter (CI), Core PHP, OS Commerce etc.

We would like to collect your thoughts so that we could show you our creativity.

Look forward to your positive reply with our services.

Regards

Raj

Raj's SEO Services

Dear Web Owner,

Want more clients and customers?

We will help them find you by putting you on the 1st page of Google.

Email us back about your Requirement to get a full Quote.

We have some special offers this season.

Feel free to ask, if you have any query. I will be happier to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj Rajer

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
SEO - Quick analysis on your competition

Hi John,

I noticed your domain, www.byanydesign.com, and decided to run a quick analysis on your competition and your current search rankings. I’m impressed with your company overall, but there are some missed opportunities for growth that you're currently not taking advantage of.

We have a very extensive service that increases relevant traffic to your current website. We help all sorts of clients, both geographically targeted along with clients with a national or global reach.
In order to help determine whether or not your website can benefit from our services, we just need to understand how effective your website is today. In other words, are you able to determine what your conversion rate is and what is the total lifetime value of a new client is for you? if your website receives 100 unique visitors, how many of those actually convert into a new client? This helps create our baseline for you and by knowing what a new client is worth, helps us show you how effective we are for you.
We do not offer any paid advertising (PPC, banners, etc.) and only concentrate on helping our clients grow organically in the search results of all search engines. Clients that we help them most are those who profit at least $250 from 1 new client for their own products or services. We have a very extensive and thorough service that covers all forms of content distribution, social media and video to help increase our clients' visibility in the search engines driving relevant traffic to their site.

In 20 minutes I can quickly explain to you how we fuel your brand and generate more revenue from search engines and social networks and all I’d like to do is follow up with a quick phone call. Can I call you this week?

Best regards,

Mr. SEO Raj

Hello,

Greetings of the day!

My name is Raj and working with a reputed leading S.E.O. Company in INDIA having the experience of getting our customer's websites top in Google, Yahoo and Msn and other search engine rankings producing high revenue with top page rank.

We provide a S.E.O. Special Offer going for the following package

Monthly task and Responsibilities -

1. Directory submissions
2. Social Bookmarking Submissions
3. Article Submissions
4. Press Release Submissions
5. Blog Submissions
6. Unique article written
7. Unique words press releases
8. One Way back links with mix PR
9. Meta tags changes suggestions
10. Keyword research
11. Competitor Analysis
12. Heading tag changes
13. Alt tag changes
14. Interlinking wherever required.
15. Keyword Density in site content.
16. HTML Site Map
17. XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool

Let me know if you are interested and I would happy to send you more details on this.

Kind Regards

Raj
SEO Expert at Online Marketing Executive | Associate Consultant / Production Coordinator

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Our SEO team is made up of professional experts - Just for Contractors $7.99 One Time

Hi

Greetings for the day!

Consistent traffic, leads and conversions are important for the survival and sustenance of your business. Like any growing business, you need a solid web presence that puts you in front of our target audience and gives you the ultimate business exposure. With strategic search engine optimization all this is possible, and we, at E-Webstrategy, are there to help you out with this.

Our SEO team is made up of highly trained professional experts who have years of experience behind them and have an eye for everything concerning search engine optimization. We ensure that your website is valuable to the relevant audience and meets the ranking parameters that Google continues to roll out. Our SEO experts put in their time and resources to identify the best ways to bring you top rankings and greater exposure on the SERPs. We do all the legwork needed for a successful SEO campaign, including research, analytical studies, SEO management and more, to ensure that we stay on the right track.

We assign a dedicated account manager for your SEO campaign, so that all your queries and reports can be taken care of through a single point of contact. All our decisions regarding your campaign are purely data-driven and discussed in detail with you. At E-Webstrategy, we understand that it isn’t just the rankings that you are looking into; leads and conversions are the main objectives for which you invest in SEO. We ensure that through our search engine optimization services, we help you get close to your objectives and improve your bottom line like never before.

To make things easier for you, we provide a FREE SEO Audit for your website. Our audit focuses on the current performance of your site, its SEO-friendliness and comparison with your competitors’ websites. This really helps in identifying the reasons that have been stopping you from realizing your SEO goals and helps you see which tactics can be added to the campaign.

Sign up for this free service today and get answers to all your queries. You can speak to our representatives at 1-800-Talk-Raj

We would look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Raj

Marketing Manager

Hello,

Greetings of the day!

My name is Raj and working with a reputed leading Raj's S.E.O. Company in Texas having the experience of getting our customer's websites top in Google, Yahoo and Msn and other search engine rankings producing high revenue with top page rank.

We provide a S.E.O. Special Offer going for the following package..

Monthly task and Responsibilities -

1. Directory submissions
2. Social Bookmarking Submissions
3. Article Submissions
4. Press Release Submissions
5. Blog Submissions
6. Unique article written
7. Unique words press releases
8. One Way back links with mix PR
9. Meta tags changes suggestions
10. Keyword research
11. Competitor Analysis
12. Heading tag changes
13. Alt tag changes
14. Interlinking wherever required.
15. Keyword Density in site content.
16. HTML Site Map
17. XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool

Let me know if you are interested and I would happy to send you more details on this.

Kind Regards

Raj's SEO for Contractors Only | Associate Consultant / Production Coordinator, USA - CANADA

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks