Raj's SEO Service's $7.99 Flat "Guaranteed Page One On Goggle" - For Contractors Only

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Recently I have started telling everyone I can about "Raj's SEO Services" . Raj is a great marketing Guru and has an easy trick to guarantee you land on page one the first time of goggle every time you search your local keywords. This is bullet proof and comes with a money back guarantee. You can also get 75% cash back if you every slip to page two.

You might think this sounds like a joke and you would be not be wrong in thinking that.

Raj's SEO services is a proven approach to always landing on Goggle's first page.

How much do you ask for such a fantastic SEO service.

AE72D943-F00D-4B0B-92FF-FEC8E88E6E17.jpg

$7.99 SEO Services for Contractors Only.

Just $7.99USD flat. No contracts. No monthly fees. One payment and your good to go. Many SEO service companies call me in a course of a week. I think I must answer between 3 and 20 calls all for the same service. How do you tell them apart? Which is the best? Trust in Raj's approach.

Recently I signed up and now every-time a new SEO company calls me about placing my website on page one I tell them about Raj's $7.99 flat rate special.

Who hear has heard of Raj's SEO Service?

Spread the word. When you get a call from the next SEO service company - tell them to goggle Raj's SEO Service's. If you are in the construction business the cost is $7.99 USD but even if your not a contractor this SEO service is just $17.99 USD.

An amazing price for landing on the first page of Goggle, Bing, Yahoo and more. No other SEO service company has this system. Raj has never broken his silence on how he does this but man am I glad I signed up!

Thanks Raj!!!

I feel like Goggling something right now...

1522819767_c4b3f35232.jpg

Team Raj​

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Google SEO - Auto page one posting

Let me google goggle for you.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=goggle

Thanks Ligetfa! Did Raj set up that auto page one google feature for you? I'm a stranger to SEO marketing but I'm very happy Raj's dad was a plumber and that he gives us contractors the $7.99 special rate. I spoke to a new SEO Company out of Irvine California. They called me from 1 (949) 864-2037 and told me about their service.

Really didn't like having to come down from my ladder, clean my hands and then find out they could not bet Raj's offer of $7.99 US Flat. Raj never calls and because of this can keep his pricing so low. Because Raj's dad invented the "Left Handed Sky Hook" their family is loaded and he works mostly to get out of his house.

Man I love this guy. What a marketing Guru!!!

Hello,

Hope you are well.

I am Raj, Marketing Manager.

It’s about Month to and we are offering a discount on our biggest package so that we can bring top rankings till.

We have an SEO discount offer get Google Top Ranking!!

Monthly Task and responsibilities: -

Off-Page & SMO Activities

1 Search Engine Submission

2 Article Writing

3 Article Submission

4 Press Release Writing

5 Press Release Submission

6 Social Bookmarking

7 Directory Submission

8 Blog Creation & Posting

9 Video Creation

10 Video Submission

11 Blog Comments on related Blogs

12 Twitter Tweets

13 Facebook Shares

14 Google +1s Shares

15 Video Likes

16 PPT Creation

17 PPT Submission

18 Classified Submission

19 Google + Page Creation

20 Yahoo Listing

Please let us know in case you are interested.

Regards

Raj

Marketing Manager

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
$7.99 USD SEO Service Flat Rate - Cheap Rates and Page One Guaranteed!

The secret to Raj's low cost is the budget video production. Created North of Vancouver in "Hollywood North" - And who said the movie and film business was slowing down in Vancouver.

$7.99 for page one on Goggle. How do I Sign Up?

If you got a call from Irvine California from this number 1 (949) 864-2037 it can not be called back. It would have never been Raj because well - he does not exist. If they do call you they never give up. I think they call my line daily or twice daily. When I looked up the number it was listed to Radar Frog and a Locksmith company. When I tried to call back the SEO company in Irvine the operator said that line does not take calls.

I checked on Google and Raj's SEO Service is taking route. As it turns out my made up name does have real business's around the world. As they pop up I'll post there links here. Maybe the annoying Canadian and American telemarketers can help benefit someone smaller on the other side of the world.

This guy appears to be Raj and he does do SEO - Personally I'd rather give the work to someone who doesn't bother me all week long. I wonder how long the world's Raj SEO's take to find this thread? You think Terry will get a cut. I'd laugh if this page becomes Terry's busiest one!!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Raj's SEO Tip of the Day - Use Computer Generated Voice Overs in your youtube videos

Here is a tip. Use Computer Aided Voice Overs for You Tube Videos.

This tip brought to you by

Raj Promotions
Qrs.No-DM/20
Basanti Colony
Rourkela-769012
Orissa, India
Ph: 0091-661-2421127

I would imagine these guys would be far cheaper if you called them direct. Remember this thread is the joke section but this company is real. For every annoying call I get I'm going to try and drive the business to the real Raj SEO firms world wide.

When these companies call I try and find out how to get of their call lists. I always goggle them to see who called. If these companies have dozens of people calling daily I would imagine this thread takes off! lol Oh man. I need to get some sleep. JW

Hi, my name is RAj and I am an Online Strategist.
I've been tracking the success of www.byanydesign.com while doing some research on your industry—I'm very impressed with your company, but there are some real opportunities for growth that you currently are missing.
Are you interested in several proven strategies to use content and social media to drive relevant traffic to your site? In 20 minutes I can show you how to fuel your brand and generate more revenue from search engines and social networks.
This is a $2,500 value free of charge.
I’d like to follow up about this with a quick phone call. Can I call you this week to discuss your campaign?
Thank you

Best regards,
Mr. Raj

Heavner Court, New York, NY 10013.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
So what do SEO Services offer - can they compete with Raj's SEO Services

We are happy to offer you a special SEO package with 100% improvement in your keyword ranking and traffic.
For just $150/month, we can cover most of the off page optimization activities.
Targeting up to 4 keywords with over 150 off page activities.
(Tier 1) Highest PR Submission - Links to main website
- 10 Approved Article Submission (PR 6 – PR 2)
- 10 Tab Posts/Podcasts/Video Tutorials (PR10 - PR7)
- 5 Web 2.0 Pages (PR9 - PR4)
- 5 Press Release Submissions (PR10 - PR5)
- 3 Perma Blog Rolls
- 20 Industry Directory Submissions
- 10 Listings in search Engines

(Tier 2) One link to main website and second link to Tier 1 sites
- 5 SiteRings Initiator (Link - WIKI)
- 5 Discussion Boards / Forums
- 1 Guest Blog Posting

(Tier 3) One link to main website and second link to Tier 2 sites
- 2 RSS feeds
- 2 Landing Pages
- 50 Social Bookmarking

(Tier 4) One link to main website and second link to Tier 3 sites
- 5 Profilers PR 4-8 websites
- 5 Download Links
- 5 Screen Savers download
- 10 Image Tagging

(Tier 5) One link to main website and second link to Tier 4 sites
- 5 Blog Commenting
- 5 Q n A
- 5 Reviews

(Tier 6) One link to main website and second link to Tier 5 sites
- 10 Doc Syndication
- 10 Slides
- 10 Classified Add

(Tier 7) 300 Social Bookmarks evenly distributed to all links
This technique is developed keeping in mind current Google Panda and penguin updates.
Please let me know if you are interested in our services and I am happy to answer all your queries.
Kind Regards
Alisha Nandani

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited ****ography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law, and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending mail to email id mention here and we ensure you will not receive any such mails.

This company wants $150.00 per month - Raj's SEO service is a one time $7.99 USD Flat rate. Man I wish my dad invented the "Left Handed Sky Hook" - how does Raj stay in business. That's right - this is a joke email. Just an experiment.

Who would receive an email like the one above and then send this Alisha Nandani <companyseo512@gmail.com> person their personal information to have it removed? Not me. Alisha Nandani please stop emailing me - I went with Raj's SEO service.

Friends of Raj's SEO Service (My Fake Company) http://www.linkedin.com/search/fpse...O_SN&csrfToken=guest_token&domainCountryName=

Here is a Real Raj's SEO Services company. Why not contact these guys instead if your are looking for SEO Service. They have not been calling every 12 hours. http://techscot.blogspot.com

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I get three of these calls a day too.
They tell me I can't be found on the web. And everyone that calls says they are the only ones capable of getting me found by search engines. All day long I get these calls.
But I like the $7.95 deal. And for that they leave you alone? Or is that so they can take your card number can charge whatever?

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
$7.99 not $7.95 for the Flat Fee "Cheap SEO" Deal - Contractor's Only

I get three of these calls a day too.
They tell me I can't be found on the web. And everyone that calls says they are the only onces cabalble of getting me found by serarch engines. All day long I get these calls.
But I like the $7.95 deal. And for that they leave you alone? Or is that so they can take your card number can charge whatever?

Terry this is a complete joke. Raj's SEO Service I made up as a pretend name to counter the calls. I thought if I told all these callers that I used Raj's SEO Services they would leave me alone or stop calling - but it has not worked. Then I thought to myself if they all are calling then I could have some fun with it and perhaps drive thousands of people to your forum. Maybe some of these thousands click your sponsors!!! ???

The idea is simple. I'm going to place the SEO call numbers online with a link to this thread. As I get calls I will tell the caller I use Raj's SEO service. If we all do this then the callers will goggle "Raj's SEO Service" the SEO companies will help with my SEO work - For Free!!!

The more they call and goggle - the more this one "JOKE SEO COMPANY" will take root. Some of the videos for SEO are over a million views. I want mine to be number one. It points back to your Joke section.

Remember that this deal is for contractors only and if you are not a contractor you have to pay more than the $7.99 Flat Rate.

Lets give it some room to grow. Next time you get a call tell them you use Raj's SEO Services. Let them goggle it and help out my efforts. This time next year I bet this is your busiest and most viewed thread - that I find hilarious.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Contractors need SEO Services! - Raj's $7.99 USD Flat Fee is the Cheapest Out There!

Thank goodness Gina contacted me today. Mrs. Bevona is an online stratagist who pointed out to me the fact that my blog site was not ranking anywhere online! I had no idea. To busy building bathrooms I guess to notice I was in bad need of an SEO Serivice. I had no idea she was looking out for me! And here I thought Raj was the only good guy!

Her is Gina's email to me:

"...The reason for my email is I have come across your site www.no-curb.com and decided to run an analysis on your competition and your current search rankings. I also tried to look for your business on various social media sites and really couldn't find much else about you.

Over the last 12 months GOOGLE has placed so much importance on Content Creation & Social Media Performance that if your business isn't creating valuable content or even visible across social media platforms you have basically no chance of being seen on any search engine for keywords your customers are using to find businesses like you.

With a solid plan and strategy I honestly believe I can help get your website ranking higher on GOOGLE and getting customers to interact with your business on Social Media to really build your brand.

Don't get me wrong this won't be easy (or everyone would be doing it) but I would love to help out with no obligations or commitments.

Can I call you and run some ideas I have to help your business grow?..." - Mrs. Bevona - Gina Bevona shadab786110@gmail.com

Normally I would jump on a service like this in a heart beat. Typically to speed up the process I would just send cash and my id. This way the SEO marketing program could be fast tracked. But I already hired Raj from Raj's SEO Services and he is on it. Right now Raj is implementing his proven secret system to guarantee I get on page one of google every time!!!

Kind Reminder,
Please let me know with your valuable comment.
Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

First of all thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read and consider this,

We are An IT Company with around 50+ IT professionals which include 35 full time SEO experts.
As an outsourcing vendor we have partnered with many reputed SEO agencies based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia.

Has your website become the victim of Google’s Panda and Penguin update, resulting the down ranking in search engines?

Do you want to see your website in Top 10 positions in Google or other major search engines?

Do you want to get more targeted visitors on your website?

If yes, please let us know your domain name which you want to optimize.

We will analysis your website and send full SEO proposal with plan and activities which will be implemented on your website.

Most firms overseas have achieved a significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or part of their SEO
Work to us in India.

We are looking forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with you and your company.

We are waiting for your positive response.

Thanks & Regards
RAJ
SEO Expert
Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you again for this matter), please send a blank mail, with NO as the Subject

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
RAJ's SEO Tip of the Day - For Contractor's Only..... SSSSHHHHHH

"Creating Valuable Content" - Gina

Above Gina talks about the importance of Creating Valuable Content. What better way says Raj than to use every SEO marker to help your business grow. The way I see it if millions of people find Terry Love's site they might hang around. I could type it all but it's too hard to think of all the "Key Words" needed to rank a topic high on a search engine. I bet if you google right now "Contractor's SEO Services for $7.99" you would never find this thread. Or would you???

HMMM... Why not check?

Raj's tip is to enlist these professional SEO marketers to help you. For free! This is how you he keeps his pricing so low - it's genius!!!

Don't hate SEO marketing callers, instead ask them to call you. Get their phone numbers. Share their emails and help out Raj help you. So simple Raj!

Thanks Gina. I had no idea that I needed content and that it needed to be Valuable to benefit my company.

Bonus SEO Video - posted by a real SEO Service Company

If you can't find Raj then contact this Raj above. Tell him Gina sent you. You might also look up Raj here: https://plus.google.com/115929178819885847219/posts

Backlinking this thread I found these guys online. https://www.facebook.com/SeoServicesCompanyBSS They literature talks about ethical SEO practices. This would be another company I might call if I was looking for a new SEO GURU.

Who writes the rules for this industry? If they all guarnatee page one how do you last there for a long time.

The way I se it is content is key. More content. More views. More traffic. More exposure. The key is hard work. Dedication to the task at hand. I look at this as an experiment - SEO training if you will. 200 views in one day. Not bad.

200 * 365 = 73,200 hits a year.

73,200 * 5 years = 366,000 hits.

Click through percentage to web pages = 0.001%

0.001% of 366,000 views over five years = 366 views / 5 years = 73.2 per year or 6.1 per month or roughly 1.5 calls per week.

Numbers look good. Lets see if the math adds up...... JW

Bonus Tip - "Social Media Performance" brought to you by Fiona Campbell (seosubmitweb777@gmail.com)

Hi, my name is Fiona Campbell and I am an Online Strategist.

The reason for my email is I have come across your site www.no-curb.com and decided to run an analysis on your competition and your current search rankings. I also tried to look for your business on various social media sites and really couldn't find much else about you.

Over the last 12 months GOOGLE has placed so much importance on Content Creation & Social Media Performance that if your business isn't creating valuable content or even visible across social media platforms you have basically no chance of being seen on any search engine for keywords your customers are using to find businesses like you.

With a solid plan and strategy I honestly believe I can help get your website ranking higher on GOOGLE and getting customers to interact with your business on Social Media to really build your brand.

Can I call you and run some ideas I have to help your business grow?

Regards,

Fiona campbell | SEO Co-ordinator

Virgil N. Green
1906 Brassie Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63114-5730

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
http://www.surfsidecoupons.com - Another Happy Client from Raj's SEO Service

I'm sure Terry gets a lot of traffic from http://www.surfsidecoupons.com. This is another annoying marketing trick online where they appear to be sending you links but really they want you to look at them. So sneaky. This has got to be Raj (my fake cyber buddy) helping with Surfsidecoupons.com SEO Marketing. The old "bait and switch" - Love it.

Another great time waster. How they pull this off I have no idea. Any real SEO marketers what to tell us why?

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
http://flf-course.com/?a_aid=519a4813bb557 via http://topblogstories.com/

More of the old bait and switch mastery. Check out this link. It showed up on my blogsite stats as a http://topblogstories.com/ and shows that it send me 18 visitors this last month. I was like "Excellent" someone is pointing business to my blog. Then I click the link and it is for an online course by Dr. Charles and is for a secret "Fat Loss Program". OK I know I'm over weight but really - you calling me Fat Dr. Charles?

lol

The video for Dr. Charles Livingstone and his fat loss program was posted by BestGuideForYou and has no means of contacting them. The website seams to use some great SEO Marketing but it is on the tricky side. Dr. Charles has a company I guess called Fat Loss Factor.

quick Domain search of

WHOIS information for fatlossfactor.com:***

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[Redirected to whois.pairnic.com]
[Querying whois.pairnic.com]
[whois.pairnic.com]
Registrant:
Dr Charles
c/o pairNIC.com Whois Privacy
PO Box 42319
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
US
0b666c3829@filteredemailaddress.com
+1.4123257437
Domain Name: FATLOSSFACTOR.COM
Administrative & Technical Contact:
Dr Charles
PO Box 42319
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
US
0b666c3829@filteredemailaddress.com

+1.4123257437
Domain Name Servers:
BEN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
NINA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Transfer-Lock Status: ENABLED
Created: October 21, 2009
Modified: January 20, 2013
Expires: October 21, 2017
Registrar: pairNIC.com
NOTICE AND TERMS OF USE: By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree to abide by the
following terms of use: You agree that you may use this Data only for lawful
purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this Data to: (a) allow,
enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or
facsimile of mass, unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations; or (b)
enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send queries or data
to the systems of any Registry Operator or ICANN-Accredited registrar, except
as reasonably necessary to register domain names or modify existing
registrations. pairNIC reserves all rights and remedies it now has or may have
in the future, including, but not limited to, the right to terminate your
access to the WHOIS database in its sole discretion, for any violations by you
of these terms of use, including without limitation, for excessive querying of
the WHOIS database or for failure to otherwise abide by these terms of use.
pairNIC reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
** Register Now at http://www.pairNIC.com/ **

PO Box 42319
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
US
0b666c3829@filteredemailaddress.com Great Email address "Filteredemailaddress.com"

pairNIC.com

http://flf-course.com/?a_aid=517d0f042c205

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Client List of www.Pairnic.com - Secrets revealed!!! SEO Detective Raj

Raj the SEO detective has started hunting down the clients of www.Pairnic.com no doubt a dummy company for Dr. Charles Livingston and his Fat Loss buddies.

Stand by. I'm sure Raj will have the answers in no time.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Gorilla SEO Marketing Tatics - R-E-F-E-R-E-R.com & R-E-F-E-R-R-E-R.com

More bait and switch from this company http://r-e-f-e-r-e-r.com Personally I have never looked at these companies and find their tactics to be a waste of my time. Time wasters do not get my business.

I thought it was a webpage promoting Zig Zags but it's "Referer.com" not "Refer.com" LOL

More info I guess can be found here best.affiliates@yahoo.com

R-E-F-E-R-E-R.com & R-E-F-E-R-R-E-R.com

How does a company generate fake site traffic to blogs and how small of a market is this? I can not image that many people are out blogging and falling for this type of bait and switch. My non-exsistant SEO Guru Raj would never play these games.

Doctor Charles is busy generating traffic on my blog with visits. He must really be worried about my weight. http://flf-course.com/?a_aid=517d0f042c205

This academy looks like a place programmers can go to not make poor SEO marketing moves. http://www.searchengineacademy.com/about-us

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
SEO Chain Mail Letter - How to generate free online content "Contractors Only"

Raj found a great sample chain mail letter. Simply send this out to thousands of contractor's every day. Soon someone will call or write back. Check it out;

Dear Website Owner,

First of all thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read and consider this,

We are An IT Company with around 50+ IT professionals which include 55 full time SEO experts.

As an outsourcing vendor we have partnered with many reputed SEO agencies based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia.

Has your website become the victim of Googles Panda and Penguin update, resulting the down ranking in search engines

Do you want to see your website in Top 10 positions in Google or other major search engines

Do you want to get more targeted visitors on your website

If yes, please let us know your domain name which you want to optimize.

We will analysis your website and send full SEO proposal with plan and activities which will be implemented on your website.

Most firms overseas have achieved a significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or part of their SEO
Work to us in India.

We are looking forward to a long and fruitful business relationship with you and your company.

We are waiting for your positive response.

Thanks & Regards,

Business Development Executive
Complete SEO Service
(India)

Service :- New website creation, Search Engine Optimization, Corporate Website Designing Mobile Application Development, Social Media Optimization, Yahoo Store Implementation, Salesforce Implementation, Joomla Development, Custom Software Development, payment gateway implementation, Ecommerce website

or this style

I'm Raj's friend , a Website Expert.

We had gone through your website: www.byanydesign.com Would you be interested in a possible Website Development and Search & Social Media Optimization of the site or additional features that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales. Google’s research data shows over 85% of people search for your products/services through search engines and buy as well. These statistics also influence other channels and buying medium as well.

A website determines the brand of a firm in the online world. There has been a shift in the way sites are designed and used to the benefit of the company and not just online visiting card for the company. The field has grown since you last updated your website as per available records in Domain tools.

Our aim is to be the best in service and as such we offer a premium service at very competitive prices.

We have expertise in the following areas:-

· Developing highly effective corporate websites,
· Flash designs,
· E- Commerce/Online Web Stores,
· Website with checkout payment gateway systems..
· PHP, MySql, WordPress, JSP, HTML etc etc

Getting Top 10 Position in Search Engines is Must for every Website if you are really serious to do Online Business. If you are not in top 10 it means you are getting only 5% of visitors for that particular keyword.

Let me know if you are interested and we would be happy to share our Methodologies, past work details, Offer, client Testimonials and Prices etc.
Thanks for your time. Look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

So the question of the day for contractor's only is "What is Joomia Develeopment?"

Why not ask Henry - seo.webseo.web91@gmail.com Henry might know.

Found yet another chain mail SEO Services Letter this morning.

Hello Sir/Ma’am,

I am not Raj but, I have seen that you are offering Web Design / SEO Services to your client Locally & globally.

Please let me know if you want to outsource your web development and online promotion work done here in India at reasonable prices by experienced professionals, where you won't compromise with the quality too. A big team of experts are available to work 24/7 for you.

If you have any of the following requirement please revert:

1. Full SEO Packages
2. Manual Directory Submission
3. Social Media Marketing
4. Web Related Services

We never get involved with your personal and direct client if you are working as our esteemed agency customer & ready to sign the written Contract (NDA) with you. All our work remains in the background and end client never knows that the work has been outsourced resulting in both savings and brand value for you and your company.

All we are looking for an opportunity to serve you with our services. We will appreciative and look forward to start a long and mutual beneficial business association.

For More Information, Please revert with your requirement so that we can send you our work portfolio & quotations, we'll be very happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Note: we are not spammers and are against spamming of any kind. If you are not interested .then you can reply with a simple \"no\",we will never contact you again.

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
SEO Sercrets by www.finddotcom - Love this!!! A new twist on the old bait and switch

Some excellent trickery this morning.

Found a new search engine showing up in my blog stats from www.finddotcom.com When I went to this webpage it ddid look like a search engine page. Raj taught me to search search engines and type keywords to see if his SEO Services are working. When I typed in my SEO TOP KEY WORDS it redirected me to this page;

http://www.finddotcom.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?text=shower+drains&submit=FinDotCom&cat=Images

And then I relealized it was the old switch a roo. Love it. Score one for the SEO Masters at www.finddotcom.com

Any contractor looking for the best price on SEO MArketing should check out this link http://instantbacklinkmagic.com It's Back Link Magic. They fooled me. I bet they fool you. Such a sneaky team - hats off... Well done.

Has anyone contacted http://instantbacklinkmagic.com?

More contact infomation for this team here;

For product questions, bug reports, feedback or refund request feel free to contact us at http://help.mikebytes.com. We are usually back to you within an hour or two.

UPDATE EMAIL

Hi,

We are India based Search Engine Optimization (SEO) firm with 120+ executives including Google Analytics and Ad words certified professionals.

Please refer below the list of few SEO activities, which make us different from other service providers.
1). In-depth website analysis.
2). 100% unique content.
3). 100% relevant back linking (Very targeted).
3). On page optimization by well experienced web developers only.
4). Social Media Optimization by Social Media specialists only.
5). Detailed Reports (List of SEO activities, Current status of website).

We do online promotion job strictly on these facts.
1st Page rank on at-least 50% keywords.
2nd- 3rd Page rank on 30% keywords.
4th- 100th Page rank on remaining keywords. (With in next 6 month)

We have different charges for different number of keywords while our charges start from $7.99 Flat for 55 keywords optimization.
All we are seeking is an opportunity to amaze you with our services. We will be appreciative and look forward to a long and mutual beneficial business association.

Waiting for your valued response.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Increased Traffic from SEO Services - Here is a peak

Raj's SEO Service's 'Screaming Hot Deal of the Day'

Sign up one new friend and get two years of free SEO Services - Contractors Only Please - This special deal is not available to anyone since it is a joke discussion, but man if this was real what an amazing special on SEO services. Pricing this low is made possible with the thanks for thousands of under and over aged workers and such cheap calling plans out of Indian and the Far East.

I took this screen shot of my weekly traffic from my blog site. You can see by the little volume that it is not a busy place. This is why so many people need a good quality SEO man on the job. I have none - Raj of course is my little "Fake Buddy" and this experiment is just that - An Experiment into what other areas Terry's site can draw traffic.

Forum's are well ranked.

Forum's like Terry's are really well ranked.

Now you can spend $150.00 a month and try and compete with Terry's Forum but I think you would be fighting a loosing battle. If I had $1,800.00 a year for SEO services I might just give it to Terry and ask for a banner on his page. Which would bring you more business. Or you can help out around here and answer questions that pertain to your field or trade. Works for me.

Look at my stats above. Two of the traffic drivers are "Fake" - so funny. I can not even get a guage of how my own blog is doing because of the fake views. This trickery is new and I'm sure in time Goggle will catch it and modify the programming to stop it. Then it will be something else.

I will only talk about SEO Services in this thread. I will tell everyone that I use Raj's SEO Services. I'm laughing now because I'm getting emails from companies asking me if I want to outsource my clients needs!!!

Terry maybe you can charge one company to place their banner within this thread!!! LOL

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
http://blogsrating.pw - Hyperlink to Dr. Charles' Fat Loss Factor - remove from list

Man the seo man for Doctor Charles is good. He might even be better than Raj from Raj's SEO Services. This morning while waiting for the coffee to brew I was hood winked again from this link http://blogsrating.pw Does anyone know how to unsubscribe to http://blogsrating.pw? Is there an email like admin@blogsrating.pw or info@blogsrating.pw. Maybe to unsubscribe to Doctor Charles Fat Loss Factor I just need to loos some weight???

I'll work on that.

I'm having a bad week. SEO Masters 2 me 0.

But is it just me or is the view count on this little test growing. The side effect on this experiement is that I have yet to have an actual call from a SEO company in 3 days. This has got to be a record. Day three and no calls from "Google" No need to update my listing.

No requests for my password.

A lot more SEO emails. These are easier to delete and I welcome the free content for this thread. Cut and Paste baby. Cut and Paste.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Unsubscribe - 1 (416) 905-2177 "You won a free cruise!"

So no calls today from a SEO expert like Raj but I did win another cruise - I think that makes 12 this year. Not sure when I can go on all these free cruise so I need to call back this number and unsubscribe to their calling list.

Anyone know how to get removed from this number? 1 (416) 905-2177 Unsubscribing would be nice if it was just a click and I did not have to fear that I would be charged for cancelling the calls.

Google tells me that this number is

416-905-2177

I think the phone call is the old bait and switch. You answer it and then your in the que. I wonder what else I win this month!!! maybe I'll sell the cruise and change my number???

JW

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
Getting more work - A SEO Forum letter for contractors from a contractor

Here is another great forum letter. Thanks for the content SEO Masters. Love the team approach to building this thread!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope you are well.

I am _______ "Raj Maybe" From a Delhi-NCR, India based quality certified, leading on-line marketing company and expert in Internet domain as link building, SEO with a team of dedicated 90 professionals and working under same business domain from last 5 years. With our SEO efforts, we will target & assure

Ø More Traffic
Ø More Visibility
Ø Better Conversions
Ø More ROI
Ø Hence, help you emerge as a BRAND

We always adapt the Natural SEO process for optimizing the website and also follow the guidelines of Google and major search engine for SEO result.

We assure you of getting high Search engine Result Page with our high track record of success. Our SEO solution will help to increase the traffic to your website which eventually will lead in ROI. Let me know if you would like then we mail you more details or schedule a call. We’ll be pleased to serve you.

I would like to request you for an opportunity to work and AMAZE you with our service. We wish you the best of luck and looking forward to a long and healthy business relationship with you and your company.

If you have any query, we will be more than happy to provide you our quick assistance. Waiting your positive reply.

Well I'm excited! I don't even know what ROI is but I'm sure it's needed. I'll send this letter to Raj from Raj's SEO Services and have him look into it for my contracting company. I bet I have ROI already! I hope so - it must be so important.

Maybe it's like a slow stream of current content? Maybe ROI stands for "Regular Online Interaction" hmmmm I wonder if that is the secret. So if you can hang out on a Contractor's web forum and help discuss a topic you know lots about you can in fact get in front of thousands of people for free! Who knew? :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks