(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Raj's SEO Service's $7.99 Flat "Guaranteed Page One On Goggle" - For Contractors Only

Threaded View

ACO Shower Drain Sales johnfrwhipple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Raj's SEO Service's $7.99 Flat "Guaranteed Page One On Goggle" - For Contractors Only

Recently I have started telling everyone I can about "Raj's SEO Services" . Raj is a great marketing Guru and has an easy trick to guarantee you land on page one the first time of goggle every time you search your local keywords. This is bullet proof and comes with a money back guarantee. You can also get 75% cash back if you every slip to page two.

You might think this sounds like a joke and you would be not be wrong in thinking that.

Raj's SEO services is a proven approach to always landing on Goggle's first page.

How much do you ask for such a fantastic SEO service.

$7.99 SEO Services for Contractors Only.

Just $7.99USD flat. No contracts. No monthly fees. One payment and your good to go. Many SEO service companies call me in a course of a week. I think I must answer between 3 and 20 calls all for the same service. How do you tell them apart? Which is the best? Trust in Raj's approach.

Recently I signed up and now every-time a new SEO company calls me about placing my website on page one I tell them about Raj's $7.99 flat rate special.

Who hear has heard of Raj's SEO Service?

Spread the word. When you get a call from the next SEO service company - tell them to goggle Raj's SEO Service's. If you are in the construction business the cost is $7.99 USD but even if your not a contractor this SEO service is just $17.99 USD.

An amazing price for landing on the first page of Goggle, Bing, Yahoo and more. No other SEO service company has this system. Raj has never broken his silence on how he does this but man am I glad I signed up!

Thanks Raj!!!

Last edited by johnfrwhipple; 01-29-2014 at 05:55 PM.

jfrwhipple@gmail.com - www-no-curb.com - 604 506 6792

Always get construction advice double checked by your local city hall. Flood Test Every Shower - Every Time.