Comfortable seat for Ultramax II/Drake II ADA toilet for 5'4" woman?

Users who are viewing this thread

robzr

Reaction score
We just bought a Ultramax II and two Drake II's to replace our 1984 American Standards. I (a 6' guy) think they are great. My wife, whose 5'4", finds them uncomfortable, as her feet can't solidly sit on the ground. We're using the standard SS114 seat.

Are any other seats - Toto recommended the SS154 or the SS224 - lower profile or otherwise more comfortable for a woman?

I'm wishing we had bought non-ADA toilets, like the Eco Drake & Ultramax 1 now, but it's a little late for that...

Also, would the S350e Washlet seat be higher profile/less comfortable than the SS114 in this situation?

Rob

robzr

Reaction score
How's the 154 vs the 114 as far as comfort?

Any thoughts on the s350e? Is it a "higher ride"?

Rob

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'd concur with Terry that platform perhaps 3" high that your wife's feet could rest on may be a solution. I don't think even if you can locate a seat that is somehow lower that the difference would be enough to notice. I can assure you that as your knees have a few more birthdays, you will appreciate the ADA height.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks