EAGO Bathroom Products

Users who are viewing this thread

agruenke

Reaction score
EAGO TB351 is a gorgeous Toilet with Skirted Design, Dual Flush Elongated Seat,

UPC Certified and Water Sense Certified as well.... Quality on the EAGO Toilets are Top notch as they are fully glazed in the trapway and in the tank. Also the Trapway is 3.5" much bigger than most makes of Toilets.

Map Test Numbers for the EAGO TB351 toilet is 700 which is pretty good.

you can find these toilets at www.perfectbath.com or www.beautysaunasandbaths.com

agruenke

Reaction score
We are the Canadian Distributor for EAGO Bathroom Products. Please let me know what you want to know about any of our products and I will be happy to supply that information to you. info@eagocanada.ca

EAGO is a High quality bathroom product supplier. Quality is on par or better than Toto and Kohler but at a much more favorable price.

Buy an EAGO toilet and you will love it... I changed out all the toilets in my house with EAGO TB309 Toilets and honestly it is the nicest toilet i have ever sat on. It is one Piece skirted Design, Comfort Height, Dual Flush and Map rating of 900. It will suck your arm off if you put it in there. Yet hardly uses any water and is very quiet fill and Flush.

You can purchase EAGO products from www.perfectbath.com or www.beautysaunasandbaths.com

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks