Sprinkler startup fail

Users who are viewing this thread

ronnieray

Reaction score
I went to start up our sprinkler system today and everything went well except I have very low water pressure at the heads. They valve opens but the heads hardly rise out of the ground and I can piss farther than they throw water. It is the same for all the zones. All the pipe valves are fully opened and I don't see any water puddles any where on the lawn that would indicate a broken line. I walked the entire property and no puddles.

It is the same for all the zones which suggest to me the problem is at the main water line. I replace the main valve in the basement last year. I check the valve operation and there is good water flow. Could the back-flow preventer valve cause this problem. I took it apart but saw no obvious problems.

Thanks for the help.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks