My Altmans Suite 10 tub faucet leaks. When I turn on the hot water I get about 90% of the water coming out at the spout and the remaining 10% from under the handle. When I turn on the cold water (when the hot is off) I get about 5% of the water coming from the hot handle. I can't figure out how to remove the cartridge from the top and there is no easy access to the bottom of the tub. To get to the bottom I will have to cut out a small section of the wall. So far I have not found a parts diagram on the internet. Any comments or info will be appreciated.
Last edited by Terry; 05-05-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Thanks for the reply. I have checked the Altman web site and it appears to be brochures for their current products. The faucet I have was installed about 1993 and is not listed in their catalog. I cannot determine how to take it apart. I can take off the decorative parts, but cannot get the stem out. If I could find a parts diagram I think I could figure out how to take it apart.