Corner Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Seattle38

Reaction score
I have a small basement bathroom on a concrete slab. the existing toilet has a 10 inch rough in drain. The front of the toilet is too close to the shower and the wall.

Does a corner toilet with a ten-inch rough in exist?

I'd rather not have to break up concrete and move the drain.

Thanks!

titan_corner_toilet.jpg

Corner toilet on a 12" x 12" rough

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there are any corner toilets made anymore. Have you considered using one of the Toto toilets that uses a 10" Unifit adapter? Might be worth the time to explore this alternative.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Corner toilets are made for a 12" rough from the corners.

titan_corner_rough.jpg

Some 10" toilets use a thin tank, which allows pulling the bowl back toward the wall.
The Cadet 3 Pro Round front 10" is 26-1/4" from wall to end of bowl on a 10" rough.
215DB.104
with 3517D.101 bowl and 4188B.104 tank

A CST744EF.10 Elongated Drake with 10" rough would be about 29" from the wall to the end of the bowl on a 10"

Last edited:

Seattle38

Reaction score
That's a thought, the issue I'm running into is limited space in front of the bowl where the shower is. I thought rotating the toilet via a corner location would put the front of the toilet away from the shower side, thus providing more room to maneuver. Maybe I'll just have to break up some concrete...

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
It might help if you'd give us picture and measurement of your situation. If it come to it, the easiest and cleanest way to deal with breaking concrete, is to hire a professional concrete cutting company. They are quick, neat, and haul away the debris. Since Terry is in your backyard, it might be worth a consultation with him as to your best options.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks