Toto Colonial White Matches the Fireclay White of your Porcher Pedestal

Users who are viewing this thread

DanMcD

Reaction score
Does anyone know what color of "Toto white" matches the fireclay white of your Porcher 24040-01 L'Expression 36-1/2" Pedestal Lavatory? Is it the Toto Cotton White or the Toto Colonial White?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
FWIW, porcelain color matches between different companies are never perfect. If you go to a paint store and look at the white color chips, there is a huge assortment...same thing on plumbing fixtures. Now, some are closer than others. The lighting in a room is often not even, so even identical finishes on same company items may appear different.

DanMcD

Reaction score
I took the Toto supplied color chips and set them on the Porcher 24040-01 L'Expression 36-1/2" Pedestal Lavatory as well as their toilets.

The correct color match for Porcher is Toto's Colonial White.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanMcD

Reaction score
This is an update to my 5 May 2013 thread that said the "correct color match for Porcher's 24040-01 L'Expression 36-1/2" Pedestal Lavatory is Toto's Colonial White". I guess I was wrong.

Today I put the Toto Cotton White Toilet tank lid right next to this Porcher white sink. I was ouside in daylight and it was 100% match. Sorry about the the old post which was in error. I guess it is hard to judge white colors going by just a sample color chips.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks