Oops! Not a pleasant experience yesterday. First, the plumber sent out by my "Silver rated" Toto dealer couldn't figure out how to install the toilet. He got all the way to dropping the cone into the adapter and couldn't make it fit in. He said it wouldn't fit because there wasn't enough space to the wall and I needed to strip the tile off the wall. After he left (with a $155 check), and I got over my shock and removed the bottom 6 tiles, I tried to seat the toilet and found I was having the same problem. Then the answer came to me.... Press down. With a little pressure the cone slipped into the adapter as smooth as silk. The 2 hours I'd spent stripping tiles off a 40 year mortar bed was totally unnecessary. So, why am I still unhappy. Check out the video. I know these toilets are super flushers. What's wrong with mine? And what's with that pathetic gargling at the end of the flush. I know I'm missing something pretty obvious but, frankly, I'm exhausted and my brain just ain't functioning. Thanks in advance, guys...