Pro's/cons of Zoeller versus Liberty in their design, build quality of the pumps.
Looking to add one more to my stash .....either a M98 or Liberty 287. Both seem equals to me...
Looking for feedback from somewho who see's this stuff day2day
- Zoeller used to only give a one year warranty from date of install or 18 months from the manufacture date. Then Zoeller has increased their warranty to 3 years from the manufacture date.
- Liberty has always given a 2 year warranty from the date of install and as of last year increased it to 3 years from the date of install.
- Zoeller has had issues back in the 1980s and recently with malfunctioning switches.
- Zoeller uses a very thin flat gasket to seal the switch housing to the pump.
- Liberty has not had any major switch malfunctions other than normal wear and tear.
- Liberty uses an o ring to seal the switch housing to the pump.
I carry two 287's on my truck.