Kofk Champlain Toilet Seat

Users who are viewing this thread

jjones

Reaction score
My cleaning lady broke my 30 year old toilet seat and I can't find a replacement anywhere. The seat itself says "Kohler Champlain" on it and it is elongated. Some supplly warehouses have told me that it's a Kohler seat although I don't see that anywhere on the seat or toilet. The toilet has only one mark which is a "K" on it. I've searched many websites and called some warehouses only to hear that I cannot find a seat to fit this toilet. Can you offer any advice? PS - The toilet is low and the seat bolts mount inside the tank. Thanks!

http://www.plumbingpartsdepot.com/kohlerchamp.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnl

Reaction score
Kohler it is.

Yes, this is a Kohler toilet seat. I don't know the exact reason, but Kohler used K of K (for Kohler of Kohler, Wisconsin, I beleive) during the '50s and '60s.

If you do a search for Kohler Champlain Toilet seat in Google you should find several sources or replacements.

Last edited:

NealsSheepdog

Reaction score
I think I need the same seat too,, any luck?

This sounds like the seat I need. Just bought a home and one toilet had no seat..[/I]

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Do an Internet search for K-4691. There are many places that sell them but be prepared for "sticker shock" because they will run between $150.00 and $200.00.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks