I'm trying to shop online for a new tub spout with diverter. The old one was leaking around the diverter pull up knob, also there was a 1/4 inch gap between the wall and end of the spout which looks to be filled with calking.

I'd like to find a new tub spout that will screw on the existing 1/2 male threaded copper pipe. From the wall to the end of pipe looks to be 4 5/16 inch. The old spout looks to be 5 1/4 inch.

Can anyone suggest a model that would work with this plumbing setup without me having to any major reworking on the pipe end?

Thanks in advance!

Name:  DSC01979.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  39.0 KBName:  DSC01976.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  66.0 KB