Drake - How important is sanigloss?

Users who are viewing this thread

NickG

Reaction score
I figured the SG was worth buying. Then I found out it is only on the white toilets. I want an almond toilet.

Does it rinse as well as any other toilet even without the SG?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
On some, it is available on the almond...I have it in a Vespin.

Spokaneman

Reaction score
It is available in colors on limited models. I choose the model I chose just to get SG and I am glad I did, it is a great product.

Kstuart

Reaction score
My reading of previous comments on this is that sanigloss is slightly better, but the normal finish is still quite good.

In other words, it's probably worth the extra money, but not worth having to get a different model or color than you really want.

Spokaneman

Reaction score
I think the SG is far less succeptable to "streaking" which in my world is a big deal. The wife hasn't gotten after me in nearly a month of ownership to find the brush. Of course I am comparing to some older technology so perhaps the non SG Toto's are also better than the old ones.

Jim Wilt

Reaction score
Spring for the SG. Do you really want to "lock" yourself into a particular color anyway? :p

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks