At some point, I'm going to have to get two holes through my poured concrete foundation for a power vent (two pvc pipes) on a new boiler (3" pvc). The wall is probably about 6" thick, and there is the risk of hitting some rebar (hard to tell exactly where it is for sure). What do you use for this? And where do you get it? Is it likely to be cheaper to pay someone to cut this than buy the tool I probably won't use again? Any idea what that would cost?