Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Playing the Viper Room in West Hollywood

ofu18_small.jpg

Jamie's band, Out From Underneath, will be playing the Viper Room and West Hollywood on the 10th of February.

February 10th, 2006: The Viper Room (Los Angeles, CA)
www.viperroom.com/

January 31st, 2006: The Gig (Hollywood, CA)

It would be great to have some of you from the LA area show up and say hi.

Some of you talked to Jamie on the phone when you called.
His band is recording the soundtrack for the movie "Webcast" in LA and will be doing some shows there too.

If you would like to go, I have some tickets

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Out From Underneath Kicked Ass!

Reprinted from David De Lay's myspace account.

To say The Viper Room was a success would be an understatement. We ran out of tickets well before 3:00PM today and we had 70 tickets to deal with. Great problem to have! The place was PACKED OUT to capacity. There certainly was a buzz about the boys. They started out with a BRAND NEW SONG, can't give much details on that right now, but more to follow but I can tell you this, it rocked and it rocked hard. And it won over the crowd right off the bat.

The energy was high and the crowd, including the bouncer/doorman was really into the band. Great pics from Elizabeth will follow, as she was the only one with a press pass to take pics and she needs time to get them ready to be put up but they will be in future blogs.

There were record people there. There were people from Vegas, looking to book new acts for a new hotel opening up. There were people connected to the music business AND the music business. It was a great night. They band kicked ass, rocked The Viper Room hard, clearly was the best band there and when all was said and done, meetings are set next week to talk with bigger and better venues, and also some of those music people want to take a better and closer look at the band. They were SOLD.

Afterward, the band and about 22 of their newest friends headed over to The Rainbow Room for a private upstairs party. It was a great time. It went very well for me as well, as the movie people that I brought, have asked me to take a look at a couple of their projects as well. Couldn't have been a better night.

I have to apologize for only one picture right now. The Viper Room is VERY strict on photos being taken. We could not take pics of the crowd, to protect celebrities that come into the place, and we could only shoot pics of the band for the first 3 songs. In addition, only Elizabeth could take pics and I got tossed out for taking the one pic I did manage to take, because I knew I had to have something up on my blog, (I of course easily talked my way back in, being the Manager of the band and all :eek:)

David De Lay

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks