(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: House Remodel

Default House Remodel

This is what my 1 story trailer will look like when I am done remodeling, hope you like it. let me know if there are any discrepancies
    Name:  work on house..jpg
Views: 106
Size:  83.2 KB

How come only ONE bathroom downstairs?!

A "TRAILER" with an 80' x 40' "foyer"? That is bigger than most houses. Why the "hidden passages" to nowhere? That also makes the master bedroom about 80' square. Will it also be a "ballroom" with full orchestra? And, if this is really a "trailer" it will never support a second floor.
    Last edited by hj; 04-11-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    Licensed residential and commercial plumber

Quote Originally Posted by hj View Post
    A "TRAILER" with an 80' x 40' "foyer"? That is bigger than most houses. Why the "hidden passages" to nowhere? That also makes the master bedroom about 80' square. Will it also be a "ballroom" with full orchestra? And, if this is really a "trailer" it will never support a second floor.
    Haha. it is not to scale however the measurements that are there are accurate. Sorry if I confused I am removing the trailer and building this in its place. look at how all the plumbing can go to one corner. The hidden passage is just because I wanted a concealed room although the one on the left I will turn in to a large closet. Sorry for the confusion. My trailer now is 3 bed 2 bath 2 living rooms one is a add on 1 kitchen 2,100 SQ total with and length of the house I am build is 120W 360H I think will make for nice size the big room down stairs is for family reunions.
    Last edited by Cameron Fields; 04-11-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kreemoweet View Post
    How come only ONE bathroom downstairs?!
    Yea I see your point I will modify the plans and see if I can put on by the foyer.