Epic DIYer Shed Build Fail

Users who are viewing this thread

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Take a good look at this forum thread on British Columbia Sport Bike Forum...
It has gone Viral and with good cause...
The thread was started on 3/22/13 and has gone 38 pages with 1,048,667 views as of 4/7....
I must warn you that it will take some time to go through as it is a very long thread...
But it is Oh So Worth It!

Here's is a little primer of what you will be seeing....

redwood-shed.jpg

I'm thinking of donating a toilet to see is we can get him stared in building some facilities in the shed...

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
You may experience difficulty in getting the page to load as they went from 4,000 visitors a month to 1/2 million visitors overnight...
but I assure you when you finally get to see the pages it will be well worth your efforts...

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
It looks as though their server is finally holding up...
After several days of not connecting they are at 1.9M views on the thread...
I'd suggest trying a visit now if you haven't been there yet... It will give you a good laugh...

laugh-1.gif

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
But initially he said "3 days, tops".

In the "Money Pit", it was "Two weeks". If it is less than 200 sq. ft. it may not need a permit, depending on your city's regulations. It looks like he started with two boards, and then just keeps adding to them whenever something starts to fall down.

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
OMG - I'm crying. I'm going to read the entire thing tonight but from what I can see so far this is outstanding!

Epic Shed Build Failure for Sure

JW So funny

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
OMG - I'm crying. I'm going to read the entire thing tonight but from what I can see so far this is outstanding!

Epic Shed Build Failure for Sure

JW So funny

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks