Toilets that flush with your mobil phone

Users who are viewing this thread

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Some toilets can be flushed using your smart phone. These toilets can flush using an Android app.

http://on.aol.com/video/japanese-toilet-flushes-via-smartphone-517620076
That is pretty funny Terry. Even a germophobe would laugh at this. Is there an app to use the toilet paper so your hands won't have to go down there?

And would you take a cell phone from somebody who you know has the app and tells you "here, Joe at the office needs to ask you something" too funny. but then again, it's April fool's time again:p

Last edited:

Suceress

Reaction score
LOL! There are so many things that people can do with apps from their phone that I don't think I would want. Like start the car, open the garage door, turn on the TV, etc.

I think a "turn off the oven" app would be good for people who have OCD though. :p

Hey, did you ever hear of the toilet that would examine your excrement and tell you how healthy/unhealthy it thought you were? They had some program on innovations awhile back and they had a toilet that did that. I'm guessing it was either too expensive or too unappealing. LOL.

Suceress

Reaction score
I just thought about how it would be hilarious to startle someone who was on the toilet by making it flush when you know they are on it.
lol4.gif

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks