FREE Tile Council of North America Handbooks (TCNA)

Users who are viewing this thread

e3

Reaction score
Website
www.noblecompany.com
"Like" Noble Company on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/TheNobleCompany and we will send you the 2012 TCNA Handbook for Ceramic, Glass, and Stone Tile Installations (a $25 value).
Instructions:
1) "Like" the Noble Company on Facebook.
2) Message us via Facebook with your shipping address.
3) Noble will ship you a hard copy of the 2012 TNCA Handbook.

One per address (no P.O. Boxes allowed), and open to U.S. residents only. Shipping is paid by Noble Company. Quantities are limited and all offers are subject to availability while supplies last. Offer expires on 4/15/13

Last edited:

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
TCNA Guidelines for Free! - That is very generous Eric.

Can someone drive to the boarder and just through it over the fence for me? :)

JW

killforfood

Reaction score
Face Book is an automatic -10 Man Points. I don't do Face Book.
I had my Daughter like you and I sent the request message.
Hope that works.

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
It's not written in Canadian anyhow it's all English!

Lucky for me I graduated High School and can not only understand English but I can also read and write American, Australian and British text. I'm that good Eric! lol

I hope you didn't sign up to just answer a couple questions here. Would like to see you hang out here to. I miss your banter and your wisdom.

For those of you that don't know this e3 poster his name is Eric from Noble Company. Their top tech and one of the smartest people I know in this industry.

JW

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks