(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toto Eco supreme flush problem

Or put a bucket underneath or use a turkey baster. I often get away with just a small amount of water running out as I loosen the nut just enough to turn the stem. But some will come out, and sometimes more than other times.

Anyway, I'm glad that you are up and running. If you want to keep it a little on the high side, I don't see the harm. Of course, with the TSU99a.x, you can reduce the tank level a notch or two and open the refill a little more.

I reduced the height two notches and adjusted the refill a bit. Do you know if Toto has different flush valves for the one-piece e-max toilets? Maybe mine has one with a shorter overflow tube and that's why I needed to lower the fill valve.

Whether they use multiple manufacturers for the flush valves, I don't know. However, whomever they use should produce a flush valve that has an overflow riser of a certain height. It is interesting that when you set the TSU99A.X on the proper peg, it gave you a water height right at the top of the overflow riser, and it appeared that that water height was correct.

Glad you are back in business and that everything is now working properly! It's amazing, isn't it, how having a full bowl at the start of the flush makes such a big difference. When we tell people this, they find it hard to believe sometimes, but it is definitely the case.