(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Site for Sale

  1. #1

    Default Site for Sale

    I am selling my site, www.Lymphomabasics.com, the domain name is going to be in an auction to the highest bidder, starting at 14,000, so, if anyone is interested please let me know. You will need to do the Google Anaylatics/Ads as that cannot be transferred over. Anyone wishing a nice little sideline, just PM me. Thanks.

    I have owned it since, 2007.
    Last edited by Cookie; 02-24-2013 at 07:17 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Don, why don't you buy my site? The URL, the Domain name, the .com, is worth it. It won't be hard to sell. The appraisal is lots higher.
    Last edited by Cookie; 02-24-2013 at 04:14 PM.

  3. #3

    Default

    One thing I should tell you just in case, is that a lot of people, and, when I say alot, I mean volumes will write and ask questions in the comment section. It is tedious and time-consuming, and many times, I am looking in books, talking to my dr, or surfing the net looking for the answers. And, almost all, which is okay, but, the multitude of spammers, want to remain private. Ask Terry, about the spammers, it is non-stop. But, even given the nature of the site, it can be fun to do, learning how to do things, and, for me, I feel good if I can help someone out. That is why I started it. I wanted to do good.

  4. #4

    Default

    So far, I got 1 plumber and 1 electrician/contractor interested. Both of their kids I helped with medical financial issues finding funding through the past 3 years. I am overwhelmed by their interest in wanting to payback and help others, too. You people are the greatest. We sometimes learn from others' experience.
    Last edited by Cookie; 02-25-2013 at 05:33 AM.

  5. #5
    Jack of all trades DonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Don, why don't you buy my site? The URL, the Domain name, the .com, is worth it. It won't be hard to sell. The appraisal is lots higher.

    I already have to many websites.

    I have been getting rid of many sites that I really don't need.

    I hope you get the money that you want for it.

    Beware of fake offers.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

    Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

  6. #6

    Default

    Hi Don, if you don't want I will understand, but, what sites do you have? Some people will buy domain names to resell or wait on offers for them without actually, building a site. I know someone who does that he has over 500 URL's. He does okay, too.

    So far as mine, I know what you are saying, but, in these instances I know these people, I have visited their their kids while being treated, they are from my neck of the woods, and, thankfully, I am alittle savvy with funding and, was able to help with the expenses. I love doing that, finding, scholarships, or even making them. I made one for my husband after his death at our local private college where our sons attended, it is a renewable scholarship for the sciences. I can find them everywhere, and get them applied to kids expenses. So, it was so nice to be able to meet so many people like me or kids like me, and was able to help. Many from Terry's site. Good people.

    These two people are great people not only because they have gone the distance, but because they care so much that they want to give back, how much better can you do than that in life. They both have met the price I have asked. I am thinking about it, it is a hard decision who to sell to. I love them both.

  7. #7
    Jack of all trades DonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,643

    Default

    I have a few sites, but no more for sale.

    The last one I let go was worth under $5000

    You can check your Website Worth at a few different web places.

    This one gives a little info.

    http://www.websitelooker.com/search....homabasics.com


    If you are paying for Google Analytics ?, then you may be getting ripped off. Or is the account turned off ?

    What is the difference in "Anaylatics" and Analytics ?
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

    Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

  8. #8

    Default

    What type do you own? If you want to say, I don't want to get nebby, lol. or it is, nebbie? lol. Medical sites depending on a few things, can appraise differently than, like for plumbing or home furnishings, etc. Call it the location of the neighborhood. No, I don't pay for that, and yes, it is still running. But, once, I sell it, they will have to apply for their own, to make their own ownings, etc. that is not to my knowledge transferrable. I have very little money, so, very little to get ripped off from.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post
    I have a few sites, but no more for sale.

    The last one I let go was worth under $5000

    You can check your Website Worth at a few different web places.

    This one gives a little info.

    http://www.websitelooker.com/search....homabasics.com


    If you are paying for Google Analytics ?, then you may be getting ripped off. Or is the account turned off ?

    What is the difference in "Anaylatics" and Analytics ?
    WOW, that baby is off! lol. Even on how long I had it. I checked Terry's and, they are way off on his, too. You got to watch those sites Don, you cannot go by them.

    Now, I got to get back to work here, to make more than 74 cents a day, I got RE work.

  10. #10
    Jack of all trades DonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    WOW, that baby is off! lol. Even on how long I had it. I checked Terry's and, they are way off on his, too. You got to watch those sites Don, you cannot go by them.

    Now, I got to get back to work here, to make more than 74 cents a day, I got RE work.

    It will only be correct if you have google-analytics on your site. Is that what you use ?

    The web visit count is from the provider that seems to be GD.

    Many people block google-analytics because of the ads. Then you can lose money. You do need to pay if you want to play.

    The dates may be from the most recent renewal, or from when the domain was transferred last.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

    Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

  11. #11
    DIY Senior Member BobL43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I am selling my site, www.Lymphomabasics.com, the domain name is going to be in an auction to the highest bidder, starting at 14,000, so, if anyone is interested please let me know. You will need to do the Google Anaylatics/Ads as that cannot be transferred over. Anyone wishing a nice little sideline, just PM me. Thanks.

    I have owned it since, 2007.
    Hi Cookie, I also have my own website under my own name, but these days, I just use it for email addresses.
    Good luck selling yours
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

  12. #12
    Jack of all trades DonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    3,643

    Default

    There is a lot of money in a site that is setup properly.

    I never did get into the money making advertizing thing.

    Terry has it together.

    I wonder if Cookie comes with the site ?

    She never did say.
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

    Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobL43 View Post
    Hi Cookie, I also have my own website under my own name, but these days, I just use it for email addresses.
    Good luck selling yours
    Yeah, I am Lymphoma, baby. lol, that is my name and like Pee Wee Herman said, " don't wear it out."

  14. #14
    DIY Senior Member BobL43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Yeah, I am Lymphoma, baby. lol, that is my name and like Pee Wee Herman said, " don't wear it out."
    but his problem was he PULLED it out wink, wink (or was it wank wank?)
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

  15. #15

    Default

    Yeah, that was pretty strange... ruined his future. You got to wonder why people do some really strange things; right now, Strange Addictions is on, tv. One woman has to eat deodrant, she has an addiction to it. I don't mean to laugh, I am sure it is some kind of mental illness, but, deodrant? I can't bring myself to eat brussel sprouts.

Similar Threads

  1. Stunning Hot Tubs For Sale
    By markivmartin in forum Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 08:55 AM
  2. Repair Kit For Sale
    By vaman in forum Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:51 AM
  3. PVB parts for sale
    By vaman in forum Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 09:09 PM
  4. Home Depot Sale
    By Peanut9199 in forum Computers and Stuff
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 06:49 AM
  5. 3 port diverter for sale
    By tameria11 in forum Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 12:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •