Canadian Potteries Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

PBB

Reaction score
The toilet in the main bathroom of my house built in 1959-60 is a Canadian Potteries one piece low slung toilet in light blue.

I have not found any markings inside the tank or behind or under the tank indicating model number or date of manufacture.

It is pretty strange in all its detail: it has two floats, the bolts for the seat are actually inside the tank, it has an outlet hole in the lower portion of the left side of the bowl at the back and it looks like the shape of the bowl is somewhere between an elongated and a round one.

Where could I get help in identifying the model as I need a replacement seat.

I have pictures but I have no clue as to how I can post them here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

PBB:eek:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Can't help with the toilet but can help with the photos. In the grey box above the area in which you type the text of your next message, there are 3 lines of icons and editing thingies. In the middle line (that starts with the big B), in the fourth grouping from the left, there is a set of five icons, with a globe at the left of the set. The fourth icon, if you just point at it without clicking, will display "Insert Image". Click on it. If the file with the photo(s) is on your computer, click From Computer (the default is "From URL"). That will let you click on "Select Files" at the bottom of that dialog box, and you will be able to upload. Don't use a high-res photo if you can help it, because it takes up a lot of space on Terry's server.

PBB

Reaction score
IMG_0631.jpgIMG_0632.jpgIMG_0634.jpg

Here are some photos.

Thanks wjcandee

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks