Bosch Confort S II 13

Users who are viewing this thread

bajaman

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just purchased a Bosch Confort S II 13 tankles water heater in Ensenada, Baja California. i neead a manual and it seems it does not show up on their website. A link posted hear does not have the model either. Does anyone know if there is a different model that is the same as the one I have? I'd be interested in any comments from other owners of Bosch tankless heaters too.
Thanks

p.s. I just recieved a pdf file of the manual. If anyone needs a copy just send me a msg.

Last edited:

bajamarbound

Reaction score
I would like a copy if you can.. did this product work out for you? I got one and it is a problem when using two sources at a time. as well it does not get as hot as a conventional water heater.

thanks

bajaman

Reaction score
Howdy I am very pleased with my heater after I got it adjusted. Very low on the flame adjustement and about a 1/4 on the volume. I do need to install a pump though I think because of the varying pressure. Let me find that pdf and I will shoot it too you. what's your email?

maggiele

Reaction score
Request for manual please!

Hi everyone, I just purchased a Bosch Confort S II 13 tankles water heater in Ensenada, Baja California. i neead a manual and it seems it does not show up on their website. A link posted hear does not have the model either. Does anyone know if there is a different model that is the same as the one I have? I'd be interested in any comments from other owners of Bosch tankless heaters too.
Thanks

p.s. I just recieved a pdf file of the manual. If anyone needs a copy just send me a msg.

Would you kindly send me the manual.
Thank you

Nikli Waj

Reaction score
Howdy I am very pleased with my heater after I got it adjusted. Very low on the flame adjustement and about a 1/4 on the volume. I do need to install a pump though I think because of the varying pressure. Let me find that pdf and I will shoot it too you. what's your email?

Is the manual in English? If so, I would like a copy also.

fboy319

Reaction score
manual

Thanks

I sure could use a copy, mine is in Spanish and I don't understand a word. Thanks

cabo burro

Reaction score
Baja man, I would appreciate a copy of the Pdf for the Confort 2 13 liter. I just bought the product at Costco and the manual is only in Spanish, thank you

Isla

Reaction score
Bosch Comfort S II 13 manual

Thanks

Watching a house with this tankless water heater and it won't fire up--switched batteries--no luck. Don't have a manual and sure could use one--greatly appreciated if you could send me a copy.

Bob Sexton

Reaction score
Thanks

I would like a copy if still available.

Thank you,

mexicobob43@gmail.com

Nelson D

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here. I also need a copy of that model please, or you can post it so we don't bug you as much. I'm planning on installing the unit inside the house and having to buy a vent kit that goes throw a insulated wood wall , not easy to find here in Canada, Ont. or if any of you folks have a better way please feel free to comment.
Thanks
Nelson D

Nikli Waj

Reaction score
I purchased two Bosch Confort S ii 13 at Costco in Cabo a couple years ago. Has anyone received a copy of this manual in English? I requested one last year. I'd even take a link to a pdf of the English manual. John

angelzx5

Reaction score
Thanks

If you still have the pdf file can you please send it to me. oasisangel01@hotmail.com

Isla

Reaction score
Thanks