(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Thread: Bosch Confort S II 13

Default Bosch Confort S II 13

Hi everyone, I just purchased a Bosch Confort S II 13 tankles water heater in Ensenada, Baja California. i neead a manual and it seems it does not show up on their website. A link posted hear does not have the model either. Does anyone know if there is a different model that is the same as the one I have? I'd be interested in any comments from other owners of Bosch tankless heaters too.
    Thanks

p.s. I just recieved a pdf file of the manual. If anyone needs a copy just send me a msg.
    Last edited by bajaman; 02-18-2013 at 10:59 AM.

I would like a copy if you can.. did this product work out for you? I got one and it is a problem when using two sources at a time. as well it does not get as hot as a conventional water heater.

thanks

Howdy I am very pleased with my heater after I got it adjusted. Very low on the flame adjustement and about a 1/4 on the volume. I do need to install a pump though I think because of the varying pressure. Let me find that pdf and I will shoot it too you. what's your email?

Default Request for manual please!

Quote Originally Posted by bajaman View Post
    Hi everyone, I just purchased a Bosch Confort S II 13 tankles water heater in Ensenada, Baja California. i neead a manual and it seems it does not show up on their website. A link posted hear does not have the model either. Does anyone know if there is a different model that is the same as the one I have? I'd be interested in any comments from other owners of Bosch tankless heaters too.
    Thanks

p.s. I just recieved a pdf file of the manual. If anyone needs a copy just send me a msg.
    Would you kindly send me the manual.
    Thank you

Howdy I am very pleased with my heater after I got it adjusted. Very low on the flame adjustement and about a 1/4 on the volume. I do need to install a pump though I think because of the varying pressure. Let me find that pdf and I will shoot it too you. what's your email?
    Is the manual in English? If so, I would like a copy also.

Default manual

Thanks

I sure could use a copy, mine is in Spanish and I don't understand a word. Thanks

Baja man, I would appreciate a copy of the Pdf for the Confort 2 13 liter. I just bought the product at Costco and the manual is only in Spanish, thank you

Could someone please send me a copy of the manual for the Bosch Confort S II 13 tank less water heater? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostamayakid View Post
    Could someone please send me a copy of the manual for the Bosch Confort S II 13 tank less water heater? Thanks.

Most manuals are available on the manufacturer's website in pdf format.

Default Bosch Comfort S II 13 manual

Thanks

Watching a house with this tankless water heater and it won't fire up--switched batteries--no luck. Don't have a manual and sure could use one--greatly appreciated if you could send me a copy.

Forum Admin, Expert Plumber Terry's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If someone has a manual for this, please send it and I can turn it into a pdf file.
    Terry