Culligan medallist --high water ph after backwash

Users who are viewing this thread

louis2024

Reaction score
Does anyone know why after each regen my Culligan Medallist gives me very high WATER ph! the pool kit indicated 9+! After a day or so of water use ph is back to normal: 7.
the settings on the medallist are: SLEP 15, BUU 17, BR 76 AND TIMECLOCK 4 DAYS.
I've had the unit checked by a qualified tech and all unit components work ok.

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
What kind of salt are you using?
How long has this ph difference been going on?

louis2024

Reaction score
Been going on from day 1. Been using salt from hardware store 99.9 percent pure... Right!

louis2024

Reaction score
You think it's the salt? I'm told there better salt than that but will it affect my septic tank concrete?

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
How old is the system?
It was bought from a Culligan dealer correct?
There is a resin that can correct ph or increase ph but it is mainly for large commercial plants... my guess and it is only a guess is that your system was bedded or filled with the wrong resin .... I my self would have Culligan come out with some thing like C-249 for your system and that bump in ph should go away.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks