how much is snake and drum worth?

Users who are viewing this thread

fhorta

Reaction score
Hi all. Just a quick question. Wondering how much a cobra drum and snake are worth? The motor is messed up. It wont go forward but does reverse. It has pedal and the snake is 50 ft. Its all metal. I ask because there is a guy who wants to deal me a gorlits drain cleaner for the cobra plus some cash from me. The gorlits is also 1/2 and 50 ft. Thanks for any advice.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Buy a new motor or have that one fixed. If it runs, then fixing the "forward" should be easy. To me, the Gorlits machines are too big and bulky.

Last edited:

fhorta

Reaction score
Thanks. From what i found out the motor is about $75. Not sure about fixing it, i dont know much bout this. Also, i found out its not a cobra, but a mini-rooter. I just want a ball park figure how much it be worth without motor. The guy is asking $100 for gorlits. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks