Any One Have Good Pictures of Backflow Assemblies That They Are Willing TO Share?

Users who are viewing this thread

Van Nuys Plumber

In the Trades
Reaction score
Website
vannuysplumbing.com
Yes,

I need some high quality pics of backflow assembly systems. I am trying to put together a flickr profile, and I realize that I don't have any good working images. I thought that if I wanted to find some images before I have the chance to take them, the best place to post this request was in a plumbing industry forum. Any help?

Much Appreciated. I have looked online but haven't found any good ones

THanks!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Unless you are looking for something very esoteric, when you have seen one BFP installation, you have seen them all. Out of the ground, into the BFP, and then back into the ground. Not much excitement there.

Kreemoweet

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hundreds, if not thousands of images from Google Image search for "backflow assembly" is not sufficient?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks