Classifieds section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nukeman

Nuclear Engineer
Reaction score
I mentioned this to Terry sometime back. There are some items a homeowner may have left over (like test plugs, balloons, fittings, etc.) and it may be a nice spot for another homeowner to pickup something that is used/discounted, since it may be something that they only use once.

However, a classifieds section comes with its own set of challenges. I mod a classified section on a large forum and there is a lot to it. There are problem when people take the money,but don't send the item, or the item is broken/defective, etc. Then, it becomes a challenge for the mods of the section to try to work with both parties to work out a solution.

It is probably best to try to sell these locally first. If it was something more expensive (like a specialty tool), then maybe try the "bay" or other auction sites.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks