I am trying to find a replacement for this shower head adapter that has cracked and is leaking but am having no luck finding the piece. This adapter/reducer is from my 7/8's shower pipe 55/64's female to a 1/2" male NPT shower head thread. I imagine I will have better luck finding this piece if I know what the proper name is or if anyone knows where I can find this piece I would be very thankful. Thanks in advance.

Name:  pic1.jpg
Views: 487
Size:  54.3 KBName:  pic2.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  57.4 KBName:  pic3.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  53.9 KB