The flange was rusted on my closet flange so I completely removed it leaving only the PVC pipe. The PVC pipe is a 4" x 3". I read online I could use a moss bay repair flange to fix it. However when I put it around the PVC pipe it is too big. I then tried "the clam" and it is also too big. What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions? Thank you in advance!