Can Anyone Identify This Kitchen Faucet? (I Need A New Cartridge For It)

Users who are viewing this thread

jmt122281

Reaction score
I am having issues with the faucet in the attached image. A repairman recently came to my home and said the issue could be fixed with a new cartridge but he cannot determine the brand of faucet i.e. he thinks I need a new faucet.

When looking on Google Images I came to the conclusion it is a Moen faucet and is part of the Brantford faucet line but I'm certainly not an expert (they look identical to me).

If anyone could assist I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• Faucet.jpg
    Faucet.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 331

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
My first gues would be a Pfister Pfaucet #GT529-TMC, and if correct a call to 1-800-PFAUCET will get you the parts you need. The Moen "sprayhead" appears to be shorter than yours, the body a bit longer, and the "handle cap" looks a lot different, but using pictures is a poor way to isolate the proper one.

Last edited:

MikePlummer

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i'll second HJ...first thing that came to mind before reading anything was Pfister...does not look like a Moen...Moen would would be labelled withthe Moen logo at the front bottom of the valve body

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks