(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where is Cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by BobL43 View Post
    6pm, street still not plowed. about 4 cars tried to make it through, got stuck, dug themselves out, wasted tankfuls of gas rocking back and forth.
    Lots of main roads still clooged up unplowed. What the hell is happening to us here?

Does a Hand Basket come to mind ?

Are you are about to get collected up ?
    Theory only works perfect in a vacuum.

Cyber Security Protection for Windows C:\ > WWW.WinForce.Net

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I was out today, with just a light coat on enjoying the sun, I did some shopping, bought printer ink, bought groceries, got an ice cream at McDonalds. I had a nice day.
    Cool, I'm g;ad you had a good day Cookie. Another vicitim is stuck in front of my house right now. I was out with my dog in my driveway when I saw this minivan come down the street bouncing up and down the ice and snow. Its like a speider's web.
    I am definitely not a pro plumber, but I am a pro crastinator

Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post
    Does a Hand Basket come to mind ?

Are you are about to get collected up ?
    You mean am I about to croak? We never know that until we wake up dead one day and are on the wrong side of the grass Don. Other than that, I have no idea what your question means; I must have missed that movie.

I've had your kind of days, oh yeah... been there, done it. More times than naught. I just grin and bear it.

I've had your kind of days, oh yeah... been there, done it. More times than naught. I just grin and bear it.
    Today is another day. The Sun is shing bright as can be. It's 16 out n right now. Street stilll not plowed.

Yes Cookie, we know you have, and grin and bear it is all we can do, but if they don't plow my street so I can go to work tomorrow, I'm going to deduct my loss of pay when next town tax bill is due.

And, this is why I say little anymore to anyone, lol. I can't say anything. Yes, I know you know I have. Didn't mean to disgust you. I hope you get your street plowed soon.

By the way, I don't care if you type in caps, I think, I missed something, somewhere.

And, this is why I say little anymore to anyone, lol. I can't say anything. Yes, I know you know I have. Didn't mean to disgust you. I hope you get your street plowed soon.

By the way, I don't care if you type in caps, I think, I missed something, somewhere.
    What mad you think anything you said has ever disgusted me or anybody else here? Nope. This is a place where we can discuss "things", and sometimes comfort each other.

Still no plow, no Sunday newspaper, could not go out and bring home some nice hot fresh bagels. Wahhh, wahhh, wahhh. See? did that disgust you? well, maybe it did

Wow. they finally came at 5pm with a payloader and a roll-off truck with a plow, They got stuck too several tmes, but at least they made it passible. Smooth ice now like a skating rink. go down my block slow please.

Sad to say, I hear another storm is coming your way, this one supposed to have winds stronger, too. So, do be careful, guys.

What mad you think anything you said has ever disgusted me or anybody else here? Nope. This is a place where we can discuss "things", and sometimes comfort each other.

Still no plow, no Sunday newspaper, could not go out and bring home some nice hot fresh bagels. Wahhh, wahhh, wahhh. See? did that disgust you? well, maybe it did
    Thank you. I had donuts today. lol. They were not hot and fresh, they one day olds...

Thank you. I had donuts today. lol. They were not hot and fresh, they one day olds...
    OK, we found YOU Cookie, but where was Terrylove.com this morning??

I'm almost back to normal. Almost.

Were they Dunkin donuts though?

OK, we found YOU Cookie, but where was Terrylove.com this morning??

I'm almost back to normal. Almost.

So, you were Jonesin, eh, lol.

Were they Dunkin donuts though?
    Nah, day olds were Giant Eagle, Dunkin is too pricey these days. Have you priced a dozen? Yikes.