No cold water coming out of shower/tub

Users who are viewing this thread

Goon

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums for this reason. I just started renting a house, and have run into a problem. Just recently the cold water in the shower has stopped working. I tried searching these forums and online. I've found a lot of information on specific showers, but not one specific to how mine is. My shower has a hot water knob, a cold water knob, and a knob to switch from tub to shower. Nothing comes out when I try to do the cold water, but the hot water works fine. I was curious if this is something I can fix myself. Any help would be greatful.

Regards

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Absolutely no idea whether YOU can fix it, because we know nothing about your mechanical abilities. It could be a detached washer, a plugged pipe, or a frozen water line, but since you are renting, your landlord should be the one to have it fixed. Otherwise, you could cause some damage and be responsible for it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks