Most rationale approach to multiple showerheads, and bodysprays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Stephenson

Reaction score
Shower will be 4x5 and probably have a seat of some sort ... alcove with glass doors on front side.

I think I can keep wife limited to a handheld spray on a rail that doubles as a shower head, another handheld spray near the seat (leg shaving I am told), and a rain shower head ... trying to avoid the electronic control approach, if possible.

Three separate valve, one multi head valve to share between main shower handheld and the rainshower head, then split out the leg shaving one separately?

I figure this has been a huge discussion topic on site for the last 10 years or so!

I would really appreciate thoughts and comments on what everyone think works well and what is just glitz and glammer ...

Thanks!!

Stephenson

Reaction score
Closing out ...install went ok ...used Kohler 3/4" Thermo valve and two diverter valves,mine for each shower head ...Then 3/4" as far as possible. Pretty good pressure from both even with out well systems vice city water.

Wife later noted was glad to have decided against the rain shower head approach.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks