Buying new toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

bryman43

Reporter
Reaction score
Ive done some research and looks like Toto Drake is the toilet I am going to buy. (Model CST744E).. The only problem is Im 6'4" and want a taller toilet.. Is there a model that is taller and highly rate like the Toto Drake?
Thanks for the help,
Bryan

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Yep. The most straightforward option is to order a CST744EL. That's the same toilet as you are ordering, just with a taller bowl. The "L" in the model number designates it as an ADA-height bowl. It will run you about 10% more than the CST744E. So if the regular CST744E Drake is available on the street for around $205, look for the EL to be about $230. Prices may be a little higher in your locality (it pays to shop around because the discount off list varies widely), but that's an idea of the spread. The superb flush should be equivalent.

By the way, I have two Drakes and couldn't be happier with the choice I made, for quality, fit, finish, flush, ease of repair, and value.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks