Hi everybody,

I work in the water department for a municipality. Besides making new taps, repairing
services and main breaks. I have a question maybe somebody can help with?
When we have to repair the 3/4" service coming off the main many times
the break or leak is close to the corp. many times the water is pushing so hard
you can't see the corp. to shut it off. The only tool the city gives us to use
is a adjustable wrench. Often we are reaching in water 12" deep and as soon
as you clean corp. shut off, it fills right back up with mud or sand. Do they make a tool
that you can put on it w/o trying to guess which way you have to turn it?

Shutting down the main isn't a option.