I've searched the archives, but not found an answer that directly helps me.

I have a brass drain clean-out plug that has a square raised head that measures .85 inch across.
It's positioned in a way that I can't get a crescent or a pipe wrench on it.

I'm looking for a clean-out wrench, an 8 point impact socket, or ANY tool that will allow me to get a good bite on this square head from ABOVE.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to specific tools that will help me get this plug out without having to drill it out?