Wouldn't it be nice if they actually labeled a fitting by what it did? Like sanitary T. Why don't they call it a "Venting T" Since it cannot be used on its back for drainage. Yes I know that it can be used vertically when a horizontal branch runs to its side, but it would be nice if they would correct the terminology a little bit. Like a combo fitting. Why not call it a long sweep TY or something like that?

Its like why do we still have Metric and SAE wrenches and bolts. Why cant somebody get some balls and say "OK on January 1st, 2013 The US is Metric."

No wonder our health care sucks, we cant even fix our wrench problem!!!!!