Accor Flow-Tite valve question

Users who are viewing this thread

Rudyjr

Reaction score
Recently I removed and reinstalled two toilets for my sister in her condo so that flooring could be laid. I found that her condo of eleven years was plumbed with cpvc and had the push pull Accor stops with the supply line permanently attached. One supply line now has a leak where it is connected to the valve, what a fine piece of junk these appear to be. I have searched the site and seen that these have a known problem with this issue. In doing some further investigation I have found that I have three family members living in residences built in the last 12 years that have cpvc and these things installed in them. Can anyone give me a good solid recommendation on a quality brand specific replacement valve that I can replace these with. I understand that these can be a real PIA to get off of the pipe without damaging it so I will have my hacksaw and die grinder with cutoff blade handy when I start this. I have 45 of these to do in all so I want to only do it once. Thanks for the help.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
First thing you had better do is to verify with the condo association that they will allow a non professional to work on the plumbing. Most, if not all, will not allow a non licensed plumber to touch the plumbing or electrical due to liability issues. Even if they will permit you to do this work, just one error that flooded a unit or two could cause a lawsuit that would bankrupt you.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks