Reccomend electric Valves into 1-1/4" PVC pipe

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolphin

Reaction score
I want to install some 110V electric valves in my well house project. All the pipe is 1 1/4" PVC, inside well house, 10 deg to 130 deg range of temp in the well house.
standard pressures, <80 psi
I would like one normally open valve, one normally closed valve... so I can apply the same control power to reverse them.....

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Dolphin

Reaction score
I assumed that was the case.... any good source for all these goodies? thx

Dolphin

Reaction score
Thanks for the links and suggestions, much appreciated....
I think I can make a 3 way valve work... agreed, it would simplify....
doesn't appear Irritrol makes a 3way.... any other makers for this application in 3way?
thx

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Irritrol is a "lawn sprinkler" company and as such ONLY makes simple valves which are all that are needed for 99.999999+% of installations. Do an Internet search for electric 3 way valves then sort out which of the "hundreds" of replies you want to investigate.

Dolphin

Reaction score
I had already done that... Asco 3way valve was the best I could find, at about $1k price range...
two of these make more economic sense...

Dolphin

Reaction score
Thank you for the Jandy recommendation.... these seem ideal, even their check valves...
your NSF comment made me curious....
for a small well house, that serves only a max. of 4 residences, do control valves require NSF? I would think not?
thanks..

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks