schluter jolly price

Users who are viewing this thread

allioop108

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what I should be paying for schluter jolly part A100AT, thats the satin nickel anodized aluminun strip. I bought some at a cancos tile store and it cost me $44 each and then I see it's sold at lowes for $15, same part number so I am wondering did I royally get ripped off.

Allen

Nukeman

Nuclear Engineer
Reaction score
I bought some about a year ago from aamericanflooring.com. The ones that I got were 3/8" brushed nickel and were $19 each at that time. I later found that I could have bought them at the local tile shop, but I don't know what their price was. When I looked, I didn't see much offered at HD (just aluminum and oil rubbed bronze, I beileve). I think they also had some nickle, but it wasn't the right size/shape. I don't think our local Lowes carries it.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Wholesale/retail pricing has a big range...things sell for whatever people will pay. Often, it pays to shop around first.

JackWills

Reaction score
you can get it locally too, and will be with wholesalers for sure.. that too with low price than that of outside. And you got the right price outside.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks