Toilets in police station are stolen! Seattle WA

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
That's right. The toilets in the Seattle Police station were stolen on New Years Eve. The police were wondering who might have done it. There were plenty of people that busy night in Seattle, with the celebrations at the Space Needle and all. Many were taken into the station in costume, making it even harder to ID the busy perpetrators. Asked what they were going to do now; they said that they had nothing to go on.

That's right, nothing to go on.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
That's right. The toilets in the Seattle Police station were stolen on New Years Eve. The police were wondering who might have done it. There were plenty of people that busy night in Seattle, with the celebrations at the Space Needle and all. Many were taken into the station in costume, making it even harder to ID the busy perpetrators. Asked what they were going to do now; they said that they had nothing to go on.

That's right, nothing to go on.
OMG, that sounds like Henny Youngman or Roger Dangerfield wrote that one Terry.

Youngman's wife, Sadie Cohen, was often the butt of his jokes ("My wife said to me, 'For our anniversary I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen!'", or "my wife's cooking is fit for a king. (gesturing as if feeding an invisible dog) Here King, here King!" Also, "Last night my wife said the weather outside was fit for neither man nor beast, so we both stayed home.")

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks