Oyster looking stuff clogged a vanity drain

Users who are viewing this thread

TomD

Reaction score
Within the past 6 months I had to unclog the drain on my wife's vanity. No big deal. Typical hair blob wrapped around pop-up lever and dark slime. Fast forward to now and her sink is draining slow again. This time there is as much hair but just past the trap in the pipe that goes into the wall there was a bunch of gunk that looked like a combination of oysters and jelly fish. Some of it was clear gel like and some looked just like oysters. Anyone ever see this stuff in their drain pipes? As far as I know my wife just washes typical make-up and soap down that drain.

Dlarrivee

Reaction score
I have no idea what it is, but you will always be amazed at the crap sitting inside some piping.

Continuous waste under kitchen sinks are always fun too.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks