Case toilet No. 3000

Users who are viewing this thread

Jelynne

Reaction score
The toilet is discontinued. We have replaced all parts and now it is broken again. It is wall hung and needs replacement. Any advise on where to fine a replacement wall hung toilet that is compatible?

index.php

Last edited by a moderator:

stephenk

Reaction score
Ya mean not out the front?
So Stephen, since the Case is a two bolt carrier, which brands are you talking about?

I didn't google the toilet in question. I was simply trying to get more info to help the OP and mentioning there are wall hung toilets available from several brands. I didn't say they would be a direct swap.

To the OP-
If this is the toilet in question?
attachment.php

There's probably some useful info in this thread:
https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?17626-Case-3000-Wall-Mounted-Toilet

Last edited:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I have seen where HJ thinks that this is a great toilet.

Because he knows what he is doing, he can easily and with just a few parts bring them back to life.

You don't need to replace all the parts. You really just need to replace the moving parts. That means you don't need to get ripped off with the installation of a whole new expensive fill valve; just replace the few moving parts in it that need replacement. HJ says that any Briggs dealer can help you. Have a look at the thread SK cited above; it has all of HJ's recommendations, including the names of the parts that you can inexpensively replace.

HJ also, in that thread, tells you what you need to do if you must replace it, because there is no direct replacement.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks