Has anybody ordered or seen a Swanklids replacement toilet tank lid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Boadicea

Reaction score
I'm considering one of the custom decorative replacement toilet tank lids from Swanklids. Has anybody seen one of these or dealt with swanklids.com? They require prepayment to make one, and I'm wondering if they actually deliver the lid.

meselffff

Reaction score
I'm considering one of the custom decorative replacement toilet tank lids from Swanklids. Has anybody seen one of these or dealt with swanklids.com? They require prepayment to make one, and I'm wondering if they actually deliver the lid.

Yep. A customer of mine has one of them. It's a good fit to the tank. Eye catchy item. Looks pretty sharp.

Last edited:

Boadicea

Reaction score
Thanks very much for your fast replies, Terry, johnjh2o1, and meselffff. Good to know the company actually delivers.

I'm not looking for a generic replacement lid, but something special that would be a focal point for my decor. The sample lid on the website looks beautiful. It would be stunning with a plant on it. Now, if I could only keep a plant alive . . . but that would be a question for a different forum!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks